6'1, 84kg, 19M I have 3 months to tranformate, i morphed my nose a bit cause I will get rhino

D

Deleted member 71068

Silver

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
@Clavicular @dragomaxxer these are the average “muh dark triad” fuckers that always try to shit on nords and anglos:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover
nose looks ass but else ur good. also shave ur body hair nigga

subhuman irl

ltn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49341
Did you get rhino

Please get an ipl laser hair removal device it will ascend you you have legit a similar body to me rn but slimmer looking
nose looks ass but else ur good. also shave ur body hair nigga
girls like my body hair, i thought about that too but a girl i knew begged me to not shave it so idk what to do really

Did you get rhino
no i just asked random guy to morphe my nose, I will get it mabye this year, because I broke it multiple times when i was kid and no one could take care of it around me so it growed like a big ass on my face which made me target of bullying all my childhood and early teen years.

this is why psl is completely retarded.
You look autistic and completely non-appealing. Not hating bro but try changing that hairstyle and work on a more appealing gaze to your eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
girls like my body hair, i thought about that too but a girl i knew begged me to not shave it so idk what to do really
Imagine listening to what a fucking girl says and what she wants you too with your body. Lmao cuck trait

Imagine listening to what a fucking girl says and what she wants you too with your body. Lmao cuck trait
retard i never said i wanted to shav it, I like my body hair i dont understand why everytime i show my body in internet they all tell me ot shave it. Its like when you dont have beard every fucking douchebag tells you to grow a beard and when you have a beard every fucking faggot tells you to shave it. I dont care its just bonus that a girl i liked liked it on me.

this is why psl is completely retarded.
You look autistic and completely non-appealing. Not hating bro but try changing that hairstyle and work on a more appealing gaze to your eyes
i literally took that photo right after i woke up, thats why i look autistic and there is something wrong in my eyes. People told me that the worst part about my appearance is that there is no soul in my eyes and I dont know what to do about that.

Your morph looks shit. Show default nose

I fucking posted my face on incels.is and they fucking banned me after 5 minutes and after the whole server was bullying me for not being a fucking incel becauase of my height and looks and they recommened me to come here. Now I fucking get bullied that i am not good enough. I am just done really. I just cant do anything anymore. I wish i kept not looking after my appearance and just managing my linux dotfiles all day.

I fucking posted my face on incels.is and they fucking banned me after 5 minutes and after the whole server was bullying me for not being a fucking incel becauase of my height and looks and they recommened me to come here. Now I fucking get bullied that i am not good enough. I am just done really. I just cant do anything anymore. I wish i kept not looking after my appearance and just managing my linux dotfiles all day.
Thats cause this site is a different branch of blackpill

retard i never said i wanted to shav it, I like my body hair i dont understand why everytime i show my body in internet they all tell me ot shave it. Its like when you dont have beard every fucking douchebag tells you to grow a beard and when you have a beard every fucking faggot tells you to shave it. I dont care its just bonus that a girl i liked liked it on me.
Also dnrd

20240509 214123

also here is my jaw where i am making some autistic things with m fucking jaw i dont know what i am even doing

u look like a dark triad version of leafyishere...kek