• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Hades, GucciMvne and 8 others
cope
he is 188cm, thats mean you must too
MExjJMgw_t.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Danish_Retard
Slightly above average is ideal theory. Is 6/10 face ideal, too?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Need2Ascend, Hades and 8 others
6'6-8 is king

I actually agree. Un-frauded it is tall, but also a mobile height for sports and lifting. Proportions usually look the best, and the proportions are underrated here. 6'0-6'3 ideal range, 6'1 best height IMO. And my 6'1 friends say they are 6'2, so in everybody else minds they are 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Need2Ascend, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and 3 others
I actually agree. Un-frauded it is tall, but also a mobile height for sports and lifting. Proportions usually look the best, and the proportions are underrated here. 6'0-6'3 ideal range, 6'1 best height IMO. And my 6'1 friends say they are 6'2, so in everybody else minds they are 6'2.
6'1 is in no way ideal. You can look good and proportional with ease even at 6'5. Above that gotta train really hard and/or roid. Fastest man ever - Usain Bolt, 6'5. Strongest man ever - Hafþór Björnsson - 6'9.
No girl will call 6'1 tall.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Warlow and Danish_Retard
6'1 - 6'2 range is perfect. Nice combination of aesthetics and functionality

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, TUSSELEIF and MansNotHot
6'1 is in no way ideal. You can look good and proportional with ease even at 6'5. Above that gotta train really hard and/or roid. Fastest man ever - Usain Bolt, 6'5. Strongest man ever - Hafþór Björnsson - 6'9.
They call tall Bro... Go to real life.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Need2Ascend, Vvvvxxxx and 6 others
Gigacope. 6'3"-6'6" is ideal especially if BWC

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
Every time I read one of your posts I doubt if you've ever actually talked to a woman before ngl. My female friends will call 180 cm tall if the guy is good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Need2Ascend, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
Everyone I read one of your posts I doubt if you've ever actually talked to a woman before ngl. My female friends will call 180 cm tall if the guy is good looking.
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Chadrapist and Danish_Retard
<
600px Teehee

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: COLTON and MansNotHot
Put on muscle easier, by proportionality I mean it is more likely. Most 6'5 guys don't have the shoulders to match. Also, pointing out that world-class athletes are tall only proves that being tall is an advantage if you are built to be the best in the world, but for some reason at my highschool the tallest guys were easy picks, but often disappointments in athletics. Sports journals and scientists have concluded that size is related to movement, as well as mobility and coordination. Saying 6'6 mogs is like saying 7'1 mogs in basketball, that is true if you are Shaquille O'Neal, but the three best players of all time have been 6'5-6'7 IMO.

Just be giant theory

• JFL
Reactions: MansNotHot
190cm/6.2.8. Is ideal imo. Tall enough to never really have to worry about being height mogged, and short enough to not run into day to day issues from being too tall ie fit in cars, through doors etc

• +1
Just be giant theory
It's crazy how guys here are like, 8+ inch dick or death, but when we're talking of height, 6ft is supposedly just as good as 6'4. Besides 8 inch dick is way rarer than 6'4 height. I mean WAY rarer.

• +1
6'5 is the best height

• +1
Reminder: Kratos is 6'7 giga mogger
Imagine being him, he would dwarf me.

185-188 cm is perfect, but anything above 180 cm is good

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and MansNotHot
6 feet 3 mogs

• +1
yes 6'1 is ideal height in guatemala

• JFL
6’3

• +1
185-190cm is best height range tbh
Even if I could choose my height I wouldn't go above 190, but would probably still rather be 200cm than my 175cm tho

• +1
cope, no height is too tall. Just become a basketball gigamogger if you're a giant.

• +1
A good high school friend of mine was 203cm tall. He always said he would love to give someone 10cm of his height. You will stick out everywhere and it's really hard to not be a lanklet. 190 cm is perfect

• +1