6'1 is THE ideal height

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
At 6'1 you're not too tall, not too short and easily mog most normtards. Most white foids are around 5'6, 5'7 nowadays, noodlecunts are 5'4-5'7 (if we're talking about East-Asians, not SEAfoifds), latinas are 4'10-5'2 in their ethnic countries, arabs and indians and blacks, I don't fucking know coz I've never done research

You can play basketball and be good at it at 6'1, especially if you're just a beginner.

You'll mog most normtards height-wise

You can get lifts/insoles to fraud to 6'3-6'4

Anything over 6'1 barefoot is overrated. If you're at 6'1, then it's face>height from then on

I'll get LL to be 6'1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Karstossos, tdawg, CurryCel and 5 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, KDA Player, Hades and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, CurryCel, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
At 6'1 you're not too tall, not too short and easily mog most normtards. Most white foids are around 5'6, 5'7 nowadays, noodlecunts are 5'4-5'7 (if we're talking about East-Asians, not SEAfoifds), latinas are 4'10-5'2 in their ethnic countries, arabs and indians and blacks, I don't fucking know coz I've never done research

You can play basketball and be good at it at 6'1, especially if you're just a beginner.

Anything over 6'1 barefoot is overrated. If you're at 6'1, then it's face>height from then on

I'll get LL to be 6'1
Cope. And I say this being 6'1. I'm literally the height you say is ideal. And I want so badly to be taller. I would be even more of a mogger. In fact, there is no limit to height. As long as you keep the frame.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Incoming and Deleted member 6095
literally the taller the better

6'1= perfect height

superman height
Superman

broly the legendary sayan height
Broly z

if u wanna look good at 7'0 u need to have that mass to balance it
Broly legendary transformed
sadly u cant obtain that mass if u have such height
still not an ideal height , too tall and freak compared to the superhero height 6'1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Reoa, Baldingman1998, The giga incel and 1 other person
Anything from 6'3 to 6'7 is ideal but after that you will have issues walking around everywhere, you must eat much more than the average person and often heart instability starts at that height

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 3832
6'4 is ideal height prove me wrong

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player and Deleted member 5818
6'1-6'5 best height tbh.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Arvenas
Unreal cope

6"4-6"7 is ideal
Unknown 4

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, CursedOne and The giga incel
Im 5'10.5 and and women want me DIED for being short

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
I’m 6’1 at 15 let’s hope I reach 6’5 by 18

best height is taller than you are rn

I'll get LL to be 6'1
legit. anyone saying more than that are coping for their own lanklet height, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back