6’1 isn’t a bad height

Z

Zoom759

Platinum
sure it’s not like extremely mogger or anything but when u think about it 6’1 only gets mogged by 6’4+ (1-2 inches isn’t a height mog and is barely noticeable irl so 6’2-6’3 don’t count).

And a true barefoot 6’4 is 99th percentile in most of the west so 1 in every 100 ppl is 6’4 or taller

so 6’1 only gets height mogged by 1 in every 100 ppl

I think ideally u wanna be 6’3 probably as it takes 6’6+ which is 1 in every 1000 people to height mog u which is extremely rare

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee, deepfuckingvalue, EzikoIsHere and 4 others
how tall are you op

height is useless without at least a mid mtn face.

• Hmm...
Reactions: user123456 and silencio
Why are we debating whether a height that starts with 6 is tall or not. This forum is so gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, LegitUser, tombradylover and 5 others
height is useless without at least a mid mtn face.
depends what u want. u could bag a gook chick with like being a 6’2 ugly white dude

• +1
Reactions: zubin
  • JFL
Reactions: MostHatedMan, dariboga and Xtra
2nd, so long as the htn is at least mid
Jfl at u. 5’5 htn isn’t slaying at least 6’5 ltn could slay once in a while and will get male respect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, MostHatedMan, disheartenedcel and 2 others
i’m 6’1 everytime i go outside i heightmog everyone in my area to the oblivion, i don’t get why dalits on here say 6’1 is average

• +1
Reactions: Detective, T50 Mogger and boss8055
Why are we debating whether a height that starts with 6 is tall or not. This forum is so gay
where I am 8% of girls are taller than 6ft and so is 55% of men ages 17-25

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
True, I'm 6'1 (roughly 6'2 with shoes) and I very, very rarely get heightmogged.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Of course it isn’t. Only people who say it is are people on here and chronically online girls on Tiktok. Only advantage of height after 5’10 is in fights, because even at 5’9 the girls who reject you purely because of height are almost nonexistent and definitely nonexistent at 5’10. Still ideal is 6’-6’3”.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and boss8055
sure it’s not like extremely mogger or anything but when u think about it 6’1 only gets mogged by 6’4+ (1-2 inches isn’t a height mog and is barely noticeable irl so 6’2-6’3 don’t count).
I mean I'm 5'9'' and 5'11'' guys mog me it's noticeable
2 inches are 5cm

I mean I'm 5'9'' and 5'11'' guys mog me it's noticeable
2 inches are 5cm
no they don’t. a height mog is when someone makes u not look tall for ex a 6’3 person still looks tall next to a 6’5 person

IMG 9143

IMG 9145

it only looks bad from your perspective because your eye level is below the top of ur head by about 4-5 inches so even ppl ur height look a lot taller to u. but in reality no one cares about a 1-2 inch height difference

Jfl at u. 5’5 htn isn’t slaying at least 6’5 ltn could slay once in a while and will get male respect
Nope i have a true 6’5 KHV friend towers over everybody and has an ogre frame
i’m 6’1 everytime i go outside i heightmog everyone in my area to the oblivion, i don’t get why dalits on here say 6’1 is average
because ur around Mexican Edgar’s who are 5’2 on average or just in LA.

La is manlet central had a 5’8 buddy go there and he legit said he felt like he was 6’2 even amongst the whites.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Nope i have a true 6’5 KHV friend towers over everybody and has an ogre frame

because ur around Mexican Edgar’s who are 5’2 on average or just in LA.

La is manlet central had a 5’8 buddy go there and he legit said he felt like he was 6’2 even amongst the whites.
if 6’1 was average then ur 6’5 friend wouldn’t “tower” over everybody Lmfao that’s not how standard deviation works. for ex if 5’10 is average 6’2 doesn’t “tower” over everybody

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
if 6’1 was average
I never once claimed it was average
then ur 6’5 friend wouldn’t “tower” over everybody Lmfao that’s not how standard deviation works.
Great
for ex if 5’10 is average 6’2 doesn’t “tower” over everybody
Obviously. the average is about 5’10 around here so 6’2 doesn’t tower for shit. There’s more 6’2 guys here than 6’3+ also this makes perfect by SD standards if you actually know how it works

Of course it isn’t. Only people who say it is are people on here and chronically online girls on Tiktok. Only advantage of height after 5’10 is in fights, because even at 5’9 the girls who reject you purely because of height are almost nonexistent and definitely nonexistent at 5’10. Still ideal is 6’-6’3”.
I suppose you mean irl? The amount of girls who will reject anything sub 6ft on dating apps is significant, but of course if you’re 5’10” you should larp 6ft to keep up with heightflation

why is that
are u tall but ugly?
i feel like you are too harsh on yourself
ive seen you elude to being ugly so many times that atp it has to be low self-esteem cause not even someone whos ugly and knows it would do that

Do you have issues makeing friends irl? Need anyhelp im autist to but i make frends irl to
yes, idk how to talk to people, im also rlly ugly so that contributes a lot

yes, idk how to talk to people, im also rlly ugly so that contributes a lot
I was uglier when i was bloated i can send pics to prove that if you need help lmk makeing friends is bluepilled asf

I was uglier when i was bloated i can send pics to prove that if you need help lmk makeing friends is bluepilled asf
trust me dude u still probably mogged me, im fucking ugly as shit

trust me dude u still probably mogged me, im fucking ugly as shit
I doubt your that ugly to the point of bot makeing friends because of it i know giga subhumans with friends was was ltn or lower

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I doubt your that ugly to the point of bot makeing friends because of it i know giga subhumans with friends was was ltn or lower
idk dude i just look very weird and ugly​

• Hmm...
Reactions: user123456