6'2, 84kg, 19 broke my nose 8 times. it's so fucking over for me

D

Deleted member 71068

Silver
Photo1717277719

wdym high htn... my fucking face is literally deformed because of my nose
Because your jawline is superior and your eyebrows are kinda throwing me off based on if they’re Hunter eyes or not

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
Because your jawline is superior and your eyebrows are kinda throwing me off based on if they’re Hunter eyes or not
Screenshot 20240525 233015 Gallery
Screenshot 20240525 232935 Gallery

here are my eyes, im biting my cheeks

Get a nose job then faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825
Htn in Mumbai look at his lips and nose
i agree with the nose part, my lips usually just look full and wide,i am just getting nervous when i am taking pics because i am not used to that and i hate my fuckin face

Brutal. Nose job + widen lips slightly and then get some better hair and you might have hope. It will require surgery obviously.

the roads are shitty here so i just felt on buildings steps for like 3 times and my nose was bleeding and they took me to hospital but there was no surgery because appareantly i can still 'breath' with that

• So Sad
Reactions: AustrianOak47
Brutal. Nose job + widen lips slightly and then get some better hair and you might have hope. It will require surgery obviously.
i had long metalhead kinda hair but i cut it couple months ago and now i just regret it because it was bad decision cause i can see my nose better with this hair lol. I will just grow it for another year or two

i had long metalhead kinda hair but i cut it couple months ago and now i just regret it because it was bad decision cause i can see my nose better with this hair lol. I will just grow it for another year or two
Meh, dont know what ur hairline is looking like but I recommend a side part with curtains if possible, otherwise get a perm and rock it curly. Hair won't matter anyway cuz ur nose and lips descend u so hard, but if you got that fixed, ur hair could halo you.

Meh, dont know what ur hairline is looking like but I recommend a side part with curtains if possible, otherwise get a perm and rock it curly. Hair won't matter anyway cuz ur nose and lips descend u so hard, but if you got that fixed, ur hair could halo you.
i have thick hair with good hairline, but recently after i cut it it got a bit thicker but now since i fuckign wash it properly its recovering so im not gonna change the style, i will grow long long metalhead hair

i have thick hair with good hairline, but recently after i cut it it got a bit thicker but now since i fuckign wash it properly its recovering so im not gonna change the style, i will grow long long metalhead hair
hairline under NW3 is kinda cope, depending on your style NW1 or even NW2 can be fine

chico probably has NW2 now still mogs most people here

His height and bones make him HTN
2fc9f962 09f2 4754 a13d d013cd4bb7a8

i have another stupid silly pic of mine. I feel so ugly that i actually have ot make stupd faces so i can take a pic of myself. I dont know if this pic will help with better ratings

• JFL
Reactions: notgraycel245969 and Deleted member 46108
i want to get to lower bf, maybe that will help with the nose, i am 186cm and i weight 84kg and i cope that its just my muscles and my bones that are heavy

ltn
unappealing face in my opinion, jfl at high htn rating that nigga should never step into rating sections again:ROFLMAO:

High MTN with htn potential, just work hard and have a good personality bro