6'2 is bare minimum for a man

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
I see literally so many white tourists female who are literally 6'0. Wtf dude Idk how below 6'0 guys cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, john2, Deleted member 4563 and 6 others
height is multiplier of your attractiveness mate.

still i think below 2-3 inches average and you’re gonna have serious problems, but you don’t need to be 4 inches above average either jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
you don’t need to be 4 inches above average either jfl
you do tbh. just the same way your face has to be multiple deviations over average to get girls

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Mr.cope and Deleted member 1560
you do tbh. just the same way your face has to be multiple deviations over average to get girls
i’m not sure i see short slayers all the time. i do ok and i’m turkish manlet and overweight.

ofc you can’t be chad, chad has it all, but saying you’re hopeless is a cope.

Pitt is 5'11 DiCaprio is 5'11 biggest slayers as long as you aren't sub 5'8 you're fine above 5'11 becomes halo

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97 and turkproducer
Pitt is 5'11 DiCaprio is 5'11 biggest slayers as long as you aren't sub 5'8 you're fine above 5'11 becomes halo
i’m a hair under 5’9 and it’s definitely not good. but it’s not death sentence either lol

i’m a hair under 5’9 and it’s definitely not good. but it’s not death sentence either lol
Lol we are exact same height I'm 5:8)3/4 barefoot

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
They have God tier faces, it's unfair to compare them with average faces ngl

Lol we are exact same height I'm 5:8)3/4 barefoot
im 17 so hopefully ill grow with peptides and AI but im also prone to diabetes so dont wanan fuck myself over

im 17 so hopefully ill grow with peptides and AI but im also prone to diabetes so dont wanan fuck myself over
Lol my family prime to diabetes too

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
If were talking BARE MİNİMUM then 5 ft 8
If were talking good life in a 1 st world country:
6 ft 1+

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 3583 and turkproducer
i’m not sure i see short slayers all the time. i do ok and i’m turkish manlet and overweight.

ofc you can’t be chad, chad has it all, but saying you’re hopeless is a cope.
well of course everybody on this autist site exaggerates. when they mean something is important for attractiveness they say "have X or it's over, just rope" etc. but saying that height is not important is complete bullshit

aren’t u like 5’7? you can’t judge height accurately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 2587 and turkproducer
well of course everybody on this autist site exaggerates. when they mean something is important for attractiveness they say "have X or it's over, just rope" etc. but saying that height is not important is complete bullshit
imo being tall is a big halo ofc, but not being short is more important than not being tall. that's why 5'8 men have 52% acceptance rate and 5'11 is like 90 ish

imo being tall is a big halo ofc, but not being short is more important than not being tall. that's why 5'8 men have 52% acceptance rate and 5'11 is like 90 ish
yeah I pretty much agree. under 6' = big failo, over 6'3= small halo

i bet my oneitis exclusively dates 6'4+ guys

yeah I pretty much agree. under 6' = big failo, over 6'3= small halo
i think you're exaggerating a bit, i met a 5'8 girl the other week and she was still dtf lol despite me being barely taller than her..

i would say 5'6 is pretty damn hard unless very good face, 5'8 is significantly disadvantaged but nothing extreme, 5'10 is neutral and 6'0+ is halo with diminishing returns above 6'3.

ITT OP remembers every single 6'0 white female he came across and completely ignores the other 90% who were below 5'6

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, MrGlutton, middayshowers and 2 others
Being a manlet is more masculine

whatever it takes couse i love the adrenaline in my veins

Cope. 6ft is ideal.

It's brutally over where I live.
Might as well hang myself

I am 6’2
Later :feelsez:

frauded 6'3 gang

buy fucking my head whille u cry for me :lul:

i can tell that you don't know what you're talking about

aren’t u like 5’7? you can’t judge height accurately
5'9 now. Wdym I can't judge height? I am manlet not a retard jfl
ITT OP remembers every single 6'0 white female he came across and completely ignores the other 90% who were below 5'6
Spoiler

There is no below 5'6 white tourist I saw the other day

I don't think so.

White tourists think you are just inferior bug if you're small. that's how it is.

i left my mother's basement for the first time in weeks and a saw multiple girls who were at least 6'0. its over for 6'1 manlets like me jfl
im such a subhuman. its ogre