6'2 Is Ideal For LTR

Azonin

Azonin

White HTN 6'4 8x5
6'2 Is the most commonly named height (in imperial) for ideal height in dating, unironically 6'4 is when height carries.

A life-long loving partner is 6'2 and high-averageness in face (about HTN, sometimes high MTN) and white (preferably)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, theonewhocantascend, h111 and 7 others
I'll try make a thread proving this since org morons say 6'6 minimum @Zoom759

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
fuarkkk I just need 2 inches man...

fuarkkk I just need 2 inches man...
Those 2 inches change your life, from 6'0 to 6'2 youll go from a handsome dude (if you have an alright face) to ideal boyfriend material (6'2)

from 6'2 to 6'4 you go from ideal boyfriend material to slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, itzyaboyJJ, N1666 and 1 other person
5'10 >

• Hmm...
Imma be honest, height is a bit overrated, but if that's the only thing we're focusing on, 6'2 is just better

tho im sure there are girls who prefer 5'10

• JFL
6'2 Is the most commonly named height (in imperial) for ideal height in dating, unironically 6'4 is when height carries.

A life-long loving partner is 6'2 and high-averageness in face (about HTN, sometimes high MTN) and white (preferably)
What about chadlite or chad face

I’m 6’2 but I still feel like you need to be taller 6’5 is ideal

• Woah
Stfu nigger ur a manlet larping about height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and N1666
  • JFL
Youre a 5 foot manlet stfu
LMAO I cuck you so hard it’s not even funny I’m 6’5 with lifts I literally cuck your entire family

• JFL
I’m 6’2 but I still feel like you need to be taller 6’5 is ideal
I'm guessing you want to be a slayer since you're low inhib showing balls to your mom, meaning 6'2 is manlet and 6'4 is necessary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and CoreSchizo
Why is this for slaying tho
Because in LTRs, women don't want a guy who is trillionaire 6'9 12 inch dick with 10 bodybuilder titles, they want a guy to relate to which is why sometimes people say having abs as a guy when your gf doesn't is not only not a halo but sometimes it can be a failo

I'm guessing you want to be a slayer since you're low inhib showing balls to your mom, meaning 6'2 is manlet and 6'4 is necessary
Yep 6’4 is necessary

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Because in LTRs, women don't want a guy who is trillionaire 6'9 12 inch dick with 10 bodybuilder titles, they want a guy to relate to which is why sometimes people say having abs as a guy when your gf doesn't is not only not a halo but sometimes it can be a failo
Why could that be a failo

Imma be honest, height is a bit overrated, but if that's the only thing we're focusing on, 6'2 is just better

tho im sure there are girls who prefer 5'10
tell a white 5'2 foid you are 6'1 while you are 5'10 , 5'11 and a quarter , she wont notice those 2 inches
easy game

tell a white 5'2 foid you are 6'1 while you are 5'10 , 5'11 and a quarter , she wont notice those 2 inches
easy game
Nah the girls I talk to they know the diff between 6'0, 6'2 and 6'4

and they will probably prefer a 6'2 guy, something in between

Why could that be a failo
Because women want to relate to a guy in a LTR, that's why people make distinctions between LTR and slaying

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nah the girls I talk to they know the diff between 6'0, 6'2 and 6'4

and they will probably prefer a 6'2 guy, something in between
just find a bimbo buddy

Eastwick and Finkel 2008 study, it literally proves looks are for short-term (slaying) whereas resources/personality are for long-term (LTR)

Li and Kenrick (2006) also suggests in LTRs women will prefer kindness and stability and other things with emotional connection

• +1
Eastwick and Finkel 2008 study, it literally proves looks are for short-term (slaying) whereas resources/personality are for long-term (LTR)

Li and Kenrick (2006) also suggests in LTRs women will prefer kindness and stability and other things with emotional connection
Because they couldn’t get Chad to commit

Because they couldn’t get Chad to commit
If most girls were stacies (which are not), then perhaps chad is what they relate to the most

most are between mid-high ltb to low-mid htb, so high ltn to low-mid htn will do

there's just something about foids sometimes when they prefer average guys, less likely to cheat and stable to have a family or something there are a lot of factors

• +1
If most girls were stacies (which are not), then perhaps chad is what they relate to the most

most are between mid-high ltb to low-mid htb, so high ltn to low-mid htn will do

there's just something about foids sometimes when they prefer average guys, less likely to cheat and stable to have a family or something there are a lot of factors
If you are confused think about it how guys will settle down with a girl that is sub stacylite, she is likely to be loyal which is what both parties seek

Chad almost never ltrs a stacy

where do u live where 6'2 is average jfl. A 6'2 guy that doesn't have a truecel face is so rare, cause for some reason (no clue if you experience this or not, most guys over 6'2+ look truecel or ogre-like)