6'2 with wide frame or 6'6 with narrow frame ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
who would u pick to be ?

Muh frame
Shut the fuck up manlet. Id even trade incel frame to be 6'6

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and Deleted member 23391
Muh frame
Shut the fuck up manlet. Id even trade incel frame to be 6'6
r u sure dude...

6’6 life is on easy mode

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Deleted member 30857 and zura
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Deleted member 30857, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
Obviously the first, better to not have any failos

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, diabolusx666, rg1235 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
That's what i was thinking but according to bgm 6'6 is extremely dimorphic...
People here underrate frame ridiculously for whatever reason even though every single study done on it has shown that it is vital for attraction.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yirma19, GigaAscender, Offensive Bias and 7 others
People here underrate frame ridiculously for whatever reason even though every single study done on it has shown that it is vital for attraction.
they are probably autistic/ mentally ill . theres a legit science study on mans shoulder breadth

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, zura, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
they are probably autistic/ mentally ill . theres a legit science study on mans shoulder breadth
Their view of attractiveness has been raped by memes, many such cases

• +1
Reactions: zura, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 27472
Their view of attractiveness has been raped by memes, many such cases
nah .org has this mindset of making everything more simple by keeping it face and height and thinking tiktok vids on heightpill alone means height alone is going to make u attractive to girls.

its a coping mechanism for them essentially thinking frame isn't important.... when they have no source of evidence besides flawed sources they show with no controlled variables or other factors to be considered/ taken into.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, Offensive Bias, LooksOrDeath and 7 others
nah .org has this mindset of making everything more simple by keeping it face and height and thinking tiktok vids on heightpill alone means height alone is going to make u attractive to girls.

its a coping mechanism for them essentially thinking frame isn't important.... when they have no source of evidence besides flawed sources they show with no controlled variables or other factors to be considered/ taken into.
Yeah that’s what I meant.
It used to be face/height/frame, and it still is in reality.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, zura, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
dude u cant be this autistic like the rest...
At 6'6 I'll have longer arms, bigger hands, longer legs, bigger skull, will obviously be 4 inches taller etc etc. Sorry bud, but a bigger frame isn't going to outweigh all the positives of being 6'6 even with a bad frame

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui, AscendingHero and Bonesbonesbonesbone
At 6'6 I'll have longer arms, bigger hands, longer legs, bigger skull, will obviously be 4 inches taller etc etc. Sorry bud, but a bigger frame isn't going to outweigh all the positives of being 6'6 even with a bad frame
whatever ill just cope with 6'2 wide frame

just be 6’2 and wear lifts theory

mogger frame as @Squirtoutmabooty said is huge for attraction

being 6’2 but having mogger frame is a bigger SMV increase than being 6’6 with trucel frame

and if we are assuming these guys have average faces , 6’6 + average face + trucel frame is whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, rg1235, gribsufer1 and 7 others
Bruh a chet holmgren tier frame is not worth 4 inches when you’re already over 6’

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, gribsufer1, LampPostPrime and 2 others
who would u pick to be ?
I have a friend who’s 6’ and we’re from Azerbaijan. And I have a Nigerian neighbor who’s 6’6” but my Azerbaijani friend’s frame is wider then a 6’6” man’s frame. Insane

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, zura and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Brutal.. 6'2 is below average but frame mogs hard

Attachments

• 3485726_3287346_AC5FED11-100D-4C4E-88C0-30DDD144A1F6.png
    3485726_3287346_AC5FED11-100D-4C4E-88C0-30DDD144A1F6.png
    331.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and AsGoodAsItGets
Bruh a chet holmgren tier frame is not worth 4 inches when you’re already over 6’
My Nigerian friend/training partner isn’t weird looking. His frame is normal. It’s just my best friend, i.e the azerbaijani guy’s frame is veryy wide for his height. He’s lean maxxing atm.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Trust me my friend has a wider frame then the BBC training partner I have who’s 6’6”. You’d definitely rather have a 6”9 frame with the height of just 6” like my buddy.

Im the first one and I wouldnt choose 6'6. Frame should also get bigger accordingly or it looks weird asf.. Whats the point of being 6'6 if ur going to look like a weakling

• +1
Reactions: zura
When you are 6' 6" you get treated as a god by all the entitled short bitches, 6' 2" is better for the vast majority of women

6ft8

Last edited:
TFW 6’2” with narrow frame, never began.

There is absolutely 0 deal. Obviously wide frame.
6,2 is already a good height and you can gain 8-9 cm with elevator shoes.
How can you simulate a wide frame when you have narrow? You can't

• +1
Reactions: rg1235
Also being too tall is a looksmin

6'2 is an ideal height, you mog height 3/4 of the men in the street

• +1
Reactions: zura
6'6 anyday everyday.

Frame is cope, just put on some muscle by roidmaxxing especially on delts and you will be indistinguishable from a wide frame mogger.

6'2 with big skull, 25 inch+ bidelt, thick bones with big hands. > 6'6 framecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, rg1235 and gribsufer1
Would better be 5'11 with wide frame than 6'6 with narrow, JFL at autists here

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and Deleted member 30857
Frame is cope.

Height is the LAW

6'6 and just blast T

Fr idk what these niggas are smoking, being that tall alone gives you a bigger frame than someone with wide frame even if you look narrow

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun