6’3.5 evening height is realistically the perfect height

Z

Zoom759

Platinum
Couple reasons for this
1. There’s a variety of heights you can larp as:
6’2 = the ideal model and aesthetic height, also good to larp as to troll guys shorter than you in front of girls and make them look shorter than they are
6’3 & 6’4 = self explanatory you are these heights
6’5 = the ideal height for height fetish girls (usually super short foids), this is also the height you could guessed at a lot due to height inflation. It might be risky to claim this in front of taller folk but i doubt you’ll get called out on it a lot of “6’5 influencers” are really just strong 6’3s.

At this height you should also not get rejected for being too tall and shouldn’t face too many inconveniences in daily life, you should also barely get height mogged as it’ll take a strong barefoot 6’6-6’7 dude to height mog u

Couple reasons for this
1. There’s a variety of heights you can larp as:
6’2 = the ideal model and aesthetic height, also good to larp as to troll guys shorter than you in front of girls and make them look shorter than they are
6’3 & 6’4 = self explanatory you are these heights
6’5 = the ideal height for height fetish girls (usually super short foids), this is also the height you could guessed at a lot due to height inflation. It might be risky to claim this in front of taller folk but i doubt you’ll get called out on it a lot of “6’5 influencers” are really just strong 6’3s.

At this height you should also not get rejected for being too tall and shouldn’t face too many inconveniences in daily life, you should also barely get height mogged as it’ll take a strong barefoot 6’6-6’7 dude to height mog u
It's pretty decent but 6'2 isn't necessarily worse

Cope, 6’7 is ideal height

As a manlet (5'10.5 evening height), I couldn't agree more.