6'3 CHAD ethnic VS 5'10 HTN white

Apex6

Apex6

Iron
if you choose ethnic the ethnic cant be black or mexican it has to be INDIA or East asia (or other in that region) for LOWEST SMV

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 24444, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
Chad no question asked

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and normie_joe
Why is this a question

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander
this is not even a question, retarded heightpill denying ethnic spergs are delusional

A 6'3" chad of any race has life on easy mode, will kill on dating apps etc. 5'10" white htn is just a regular guy

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, 5.5psl, Deleted member 27472 and 6 others
6’3” brutally mogs 5’10” ngl

But white htn is insane halo tbh

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Mena chad not that hard

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
6'3 legit chad even if deathnic, 5'10 HTN white is basically below average height and above average face.

not only are you a mogger chang/chadpreet you can also make money modelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, sub6manletnozygos and Deleted member 24444
if you choose ethnic the ethnic cant be black or mexican it has to be INDIA or East asia (or other in that region) for LOWEST SMV
Why is Arab left out for ethnic. Their ethnic . Also Mexicans are ethnic tbh.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
6'3 legit chad even if deathnic, 5'10 HTN white is basically below average height and above average face.

not only are you a mogger chang/chadpreet you can also make money modelling

So if a Arab chad esp like levant or like that giga mogger from stadia Arabia then yes
For Curry as long as light skin with rest good face then works . The top tier ones share lot of similarities with Arabs anyways

But for asian would choose a HTN White any day tbh

5'10 htn, height isnt as much of an issue as you think it is and if you care that much you can save up for LL, no surgery to decurry you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29495 and AscensionMan98
Mena chad not that hard
He's saying only curry or asian. Asian is falio. Curry Chad we don't if he is referring to chad in their country rated by their women or on a global scale.

A curry chad with dark coloring but mogger body and face is still heavily taxed due to skin color
But a light skin one with mogger body and face can do almost as good as a Arab chad ( excluding levants as lot of them basically look white )

So it depends.

Best to be safe and choose White HTN, but if OP gave us pictures we could decide better.

Coloring also matters. A Blue Eye Dark Hair White HTN would be better imo as the pheno is very good .

But if we have the light skin curry chad vs a White Ginger HTN, then the first is better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Chadpreet will have way more success than the white HTN. Obviously. I'd even go step further and say a legitimate Chadpreet would also mog a Tyrone in terms of broadest appeal. Being black is a more of turnoff to high class women than being ethnic. And of course a legit Chadpreet would mog any Changs out there too.

Cope if you think these chadpreets wouldn't do better with white women than Tyrones and Changs simply because they are curry. Ethnic looks are like a bell curve, and I'm including Arabs and North Africans here. Most guys are just stuck in the middle.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manana, sub6manletnozygos, ROTTING and 2 others
Chadpreet will have way more success than the white HTN. Obviously. I'd even go step further and say a legitimate Chadpreet would also mog a Tyrone in terms of broadest appeal. Being black is a more of turnoff to high class women than being ethnic. And of course a legit Chadpreet would mog any Changs out there too.

View attachment 2261600View attachment 2261604

Cope if you think these chadpreets wouldn't do better with white women than Tyrones and Changs simply because they are curry. Ethnic looks are like a bell curve, and I'm including Arabs and North Africans here. Most guys are just stuck in the middle.
this niggas called sidharth telling us shitskins have more appeal than gl white guys

• JFL
Reactions: Manana and ROTTING

View attachment 2261600View attachment 2261604

least delusional curry

• JFL
Reactions: Manana, ROTTING and potentialzaddy
this niggas called sidharth telling us shitskins have more appeal than gl white guys
Wasn't the parameters of the thread, reread the post. HTN 5'10 whitey is going to get mogged by 6'3 Chadpreet every time vro. Different story if it's HTN whitey vs HTN curry. Everything else I said is true too. Skullpill and JBC (Just be Caucasoid) theory go slept on once again. Indians have superior skulls to mongoloids and negroids.

Wasn't the parameters of the thread, reread the post. HTN 5'10 whitey is going to get mogged by 6'3 Chadpreet every time vro. Different story if it's HTN whitey vs HTN curry.
id rather be htn cracker than a levitating immortal terachad ethnic of any kind

So if a Arab chad esp like levant or like that giga mogger from stadia Arabia then yes
For Curry as long as light skin with rest good face then works . The top tier ones share lot of similarities with Arabs anyways

But for asian would choose a HTN White any day tbh

Ppl understimate the jump from htn to chad I would choose htn white guy though because I could still get surgery and white phenotypes just look way better way way better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and AscensionMan98
Ppl understimate the jump from htn to chad I would choose htn white guy though because I could still get surgery and white phenotypes just look way better way way better
True only some chad like sallidon whose paki is acceptable and even among curries it's very uncommon

Htn white can get surgeries and run North Atlantid game if they have blue eyes or wear blue contacts and dye hair black

6'3 light ethnic.

6'3 MENA or Korean chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and lightskinbengali
There are 6'3 international male model Indians, Arabs and Chinese/Korean/Japanese attending catwalks in Paris, Mulan, London, partying with other models, statusmaxxing, socialmaxxing, lifemaxxing; they will always lifemog all the millions of 5'10 HTN (average) white guys, with their LTB wife and software engineer/spread sheet monkey 9-5 job. Chads (6'3+ international models) of any race can always go to their land of origin after their modelling career slows down and become a talk show host or actor. They will mog nearly everyone under <6'0, barring successful actors, athletes, musicians.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura
True only some chad like sallidon whose paki is acceptable and even among curries it's very uncommon

Htn white can get surgeries and run North Atlantid game if they have blue eyes or wear blue contacts and dye hair black

There are Indian chads who have very good bone structure like salludon but your right north Atlantid chad mogs all other chads even if bones are worse it just looka more aesthetic.

Although I would love to see a pajeet with north Atlantid colouring

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
If you’re ever given the choice choice between chad and anything else, just pick chad, retard.
You can even flip the heights and still pick chad, you’re insane if you don’t understand how high up CHAD level is.

Lol, 6'3 MENA chad mogs tbh, especially with good coloring