6'3 Chadlite at my school getting bullied

noonespecial

noonespecial

Autistic retarded and ugly
He's 6'3 chadlite super skinny. Terrible style and looks like he's 15 always gets bullied people saying he looks gay and people saying he can't take anyone In a fight. He also won't speak back for himself cause he got 0 confidence and only says shit like "nah" I think most people are just jealous of him I don't see the point in making fun of people you're jealous of

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, 5'7 zoomer, EliteMewing and 9 others
Introduce him to bp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, aspiringexcel, iloveboobs and 6 others
He'd probably actually be better off with the blackpill it would make him more confident if he is actually chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, curryascenderr, Lost_Soul and 14 others
Introduce him to bp
He'd probably actually be better off with the blackpill it would make him more confident if he is actually chadlite
Don't care for that kid he should figure it out himself that he can get anyone he wants. He have probably been hit by on girls several times before and it's his fault he's not a fucking king

Don't care for that kid he should figure it out himself that he can get anyone he wants. He have probably been hit by on girls several times before and it's his fault he's not a fucking king
Ok

Yeah but abused dog syndrome overrides PSL

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper, aspiringexcel, iloveboobs and 3 others
He's 6'3 chadlite super skinny. Terrible style and looks like he's 15 always gets bullied people saying he looks gay and people saying he can't take anyone In a fight. He also won't speak back for himself cause he got 0 confidence and only says shit like "nah" I think most people are just jealous of him I don't see the point in making fun of people you're jealous of
the real chad would stand up for himself, not just chad but in general how can some people shut up and have tolerance for the disrespect they get from another person?

if you keep silent once, you're screwed, from one extreme to the other, people will throw words at you and you'll get to the point where you'll have a serious argue or fight myb

• +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, PROMETHEUS, DarkAscender and 1 other person
He's NT and not an abused dog
Not standing up to bullies as a 6'3 dude is non NT as fuck. Even getting bullied is mostly a non nt trait. He just has to fix his style, hit the gym and start bullying those mfs himself lol.

If I was 6'3 and chadlite man.. I would NOT be getting bullied

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, shia.jihadist, noonespecial and 1 other person
He's NT and not an abused dog
He wouldn’t get bullied if he was NT chad

Or at the very least he would just defend himself verbally or violently

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and DarkAscender
Not standing up to bullies as a 6'3 dude is non NT as fuck. Even getting bullied is mostly a non nt trait. He just has to fix his style, hit the gym and start bullying those mfs himself lol.

If I was 6'3 and chadlite man.. I would NOT be getting bullied
He wouldn’t get bullied if he was NT chad

Or at the very least he would just defend himself verbally or violently
I think he's neuro typical at least he seems that way but he's just a big fucking cuck

We used to bully this anxious high inhib stacylite who became a model as soon as she left the school

Me and my friends would belch out her name in weird voices from the other side of the road and she would start panicking or running off to her lesbian friends

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, lemonnz, Orc and 2 others
We used to bully this anxious high inhib stacylite who became a model as soon as she left the school

Me and my friends would belch out her name in weird voices from the other side of the road and she would start panicking or running off to her lesbian friends
There's also a htb that everyone hates for some reason. Everyone started tweaking when I said she's cute

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, DarkAscender and ihearvoices
fucking deserved if you got dealt cards like that and you're still being bullied :lul:

i would rule the fucking world if i was 6'3 chadlite

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and noonespecial
fucking deserved if you got dealt cards like that and you're still being bullied :lul:

i would rule the fucking world if i was 6'3 chadlite
Agreed while ugly manlets becomes billionaires these people still struggle🤣

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
There's also a htb that everyone hates for some reason. Everyone started tweaking when I said she's cute
Same why do they tweak so much roflll autistic asf

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and ihearvoices

I do not approve

No offense because I'm sure you're joking but if you really want to stoop as low as crushing the confidence of 13 year olds just because you're such a useless basement dweller that you need to mentally scar kids just to get a kick out of life, you deserve everything the blackpill has done to you

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and noonespecial
No offense because I'm sure you're joking but if you really want to stoop as low as crushing the confidence of 15 year olds just because you're such a useless basement dweller that you need to mentally scar kids just to get a kick out of life, you deserve everything the blackpill has done to you

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
No offense because I'm sure you're joking but if you really want to stoop as low as crushing the confidence of 15 year olds just because you're such a useless basement dweller that you need to mentally scar kids just to get a kick out of life, you deserve everything the blackpill has done to you
I'm not bullying him read the thread dumbass and he's 17 just looks 15

@noonespecial before you think I am some cuck

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
No offense because I'm sure you're joking but if you really want to stoop as low as crushing the confidence of 13 year olds just because you're such a useless basement dweller that you need to mentally scar kids just to get a kick out of life, you deserve everything the blackpill has done to you
Pahahahah youre a fuxking loser feeling sorry for strangers inject T asap you sorry imbecile

Im allowed to laugh with my friends and she should defend herself like anyone else in the world

Womp womp

Pahahahah youre a fuxking loser feeling sorry for strangers inject T asap you sorry imbecile

Im allowed to laugh with my friends and she should defend herself like anyone else in the world

Womp womp

I'm not bullying him read the thread dumbass and he's 17 just looks 15

Kids get theyre privates touched or get blown up and he’s crying cuz me and my friends were having banter ROFL

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial and JohnBaza

Womp womp
it was a joke, some cuck said it to a thread once 😹

Why the FUCK do stacylite and Stacy foids ALWAYS become a MUH MODEL after leaving school

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Why the FUCK do stacylite and Stacy foids ALWAYS become a MUH MODEL after leaving school
Its so fucking common and they all got bullied at some point dude. The list is so long from people i can name. Maybe its also a london thing who knows

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Its so fucking common and they all got bullied at some point dude. The list is so long from people i can name. Maybe its also a london thing who knows
It’s far more common among foids than guys

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
while not a chad i mogged most classmates when i was in school, still i got bullied by some. Yes, good looking people can get bullied if they're pussies like myself

chadlite without being is rich, is just garbage.

They hate this dude cuz he talk and dress like trash but mog them

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
This is your opportunity op, bully him too and join the pack, the pack will grant you social opportunities.

• WTF
Reactions: ihearvoices