6'3 Is Manlet

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
im 6'3 i get mogged all the time by 6'4+ ugly janitors. 6'4-6'6 is ideal theyre also all black i hate my fucking life live all just to wageslave while these guys get to play in basketball if i was one inch taller could have been in nba now my lifes shit cry for me please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reek, KhatcodaiA3, incel194012940 and 5 others
You weren’t going to the NBA off height alone jfl athleticism is a package dumb dumb

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, murdah and Costcosuperstore
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
im 6'3 i get mogged all the time by 6'4+ ugly janitors. 6'4-6'6 is ideal theyre also all black i hate my fucking life live all just to wageslave while these guys get to play in basketball if i was one inch taller could have been in nba now my lifes shit cry for me please
your old bio was 6'7 white billionaire how comes u decreased in height bro

lifts I'm gonna start wearing too

lifts I'm gonna start wearing too
same im like a strong 6 foot i can get to 6'6 in lifts and start being taller than 6'4 normiesless gooooooo

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
I get height mogged aswell pretty often (im 6"3 aswell) but Lucky for me 99% of the time they got ogre faces. If u dont pull as a 6"3 man ur face is prob cucks you. Personally i have it pretty easy and my height still halos me even tho theres manny that height mog me.

• +1
I get height mogged aswell pretty often (im 6"3 aswell) but Lucky for me 99% of the time they got ogre faces. If u dont pull as a 6"3 man ur face is prob cucks you. Personally i have it pretty easy and my height still halos me even tho theres manny that height mog me.
same experience at same height but the reason I don't really pull is because I'm nervous around women.

same experience at same height but the reason I don't really pull is because I'm nervous around women.
Thing that made me less nervous around women was acually quitting corn (mostly, still do once in a while) dont really know why but helped by a ton

• +1
im legit 6'3, im 191cm which is strong.

ive been guessed as high as 6'5 by complete retards, 90% of people that i know that claimed 6'4 are shorter than me, implicitly saying that im 6'5+

just wait till i put on my lifts, 6'6 time baby

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and halloweed
where are you that you get mogged by 6'6 ethics etc?
not ethnics, whites too

but in london there are a lot of somali people they are fall as fuck i swear average height is like 6'2

• +1
Thing that made me less nervous around women was acually quitting corn (mostly, still do once in a while) dont really know why but helped by a ton
oh right, yeah I don't watch that tbh

not ethnics, whites too

but in london there are a lot of somali people they are fall as fuck i swear average height is like 6'2
Wait ur in London too?

im legit 6'3, im 191cm which is strong.

ive been guessed as high as 6'5 by complete retards, 90% of people that i know that claimed 6'4 are shorter than me, implicitly saying that im 6'5+

just wait till i put on my lifts, 6'6 time baby
We are the exact same height. Can u send a selfie bc I rly dont know how u dont get foids unless as I said that ur face cucks u

Wait ur in London too?
yeah somali people here are tall as fuck, they heightmog me all but they got ugly ass faces

I always see one that's around 6'5-6'7

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
We are the exact same height. Can u send a selfie bc I rly dont know how u dont get foids unless as I said that ur face cucks u
I dont get foids? Im not into hookup culture I have a beautiful girlfriend that loves me

height form me is just left for mogging other men, being useful for business etc.

• +1
yeah somali people here are tall as fuck, they heightmog me all but they got ugly ass faces

I always see one that's around 6'5-6'7
Yeah somalis are too tall for some reason but luckily they're lanky and look ugly as. Being 6'3 isn't that rare here icl.

Yeah somalis are too tall for some reason but luckily they're lanky and look ugly as. Being 6'3 isn't that rare here icl.
190cm around them aint shit it feels so fucking normal as if its the average height

theyre all 188-195cm altogether

• +1
I dont get foids? Im not into hookup culture I have a beautiful girlfriend that loves me

height form me is just left for mogging other men, being useful for business etc.
Mb, totally forgot what the thread was abt, mb:forcedsmile:

• +1
Yes, 6’3” is manlet in the Netherlands. There’s a lot of 6’3”+ white people here.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and halloweed
Yes, 6’3” is manlet in the Netherlands. There’s a lot of 6’3”+ white people here.
Not sure, I once spoke to one 6'6 guy from the netherlands and one 6'8 guy from scandinavia, i told them that im 6'3 and they said "so youre quite tall too"

the dutch guy even said that hed rather be 6'3 than 6'6 because 6'6 is just too tall, not main character height if you know what i mean

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Not sure, I once spoke to one 6'6 guy from the netherlands and one 6'8 guy from scandinavia, i told them that im 6'3 and they said "so youre quite tall too"

the dutch guy even said that hed rather be 6'3 than 6'6 because 6'6 is just too tall, not main character height if you know what i mean
Tbf 6"4/6"5 is prob ideal imo

Objectively speaking, 6’3” is quite tall but not something that will make others go “woah.” I had a classmate last year who was 2 meters. And a few weeks ago I saw someone who was 2+ meters. Even 6’3” guys would get heightmogged brutally by these guys. In fact my classmate was friends with a 6’4” classmate whom he he heightmogged hard but the 6’4” facemogged him. He looked like a stereotypical high school jock from the States.

• JFL
Tbf 6"4/6"5 is prob ideal imo
I mean like I said I met this one guy today who was 6'4, due to height inflation I thought he was 6'6 he's quite towering.

it's pretty close to ideal, not sure about 6'5 eh

I mean like I said I met this one guy today who was 6'4, due to height inflation I thought he was 6'6 he's quite towering.

it's pretty close to ideal, not sure about 6'5 eh
Ye, fucking retarded kids started height inflation🤦 Everyone on the internet is now 6"2+

Ye, fucking retarded kids started height inflation🤦 Everyone on the internet is now 6"2+
So what it means is 6'4 is now 6'6, 6'2 is 6'4, 6'0 is 6'2

but if 6'0 is 6'2 and 6'2 by the sound of it is comfortably tall, then legit 6 foot must still be a tall height, at least in the west.

i rmb when this guy used to have semi non retarded threads, now he has an almost negative post to rep ratio

i wish i was 6'3

I'd rather be a manlet than a lanktel

Just reading the title make me realize how retarded this forum is.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
Objectively speaking, 6’3” is quite tall but not something that will make others go “woah.” I had a classmate last year who was 2 meters. And a few weeks ago I saw someone who was 2+ meters. Even 6’3” guys would get heightmogged brutally by these guys. In fact my classmate was friends with a 6’4” classmate whom he he heightmogged hard but the 6’4” facemogged him. He looked like a stereotypical high school jock from the States.
How can you live there? :lul:, you really are dead inside.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
How can you live there? :lul:, you really are dead inside.
Like you said, I am dead inside. I have suffered too much to care about trivial things like these.:feelsbadman:

• JFL