6'3 is the BARE MINIMUM for being tall in the North of Mexico

elpapusupremo

elpapusupremo

6´2 140iq Htn, Autistic.
Don't let Google lie to y'all, i can't imagine how it is in places like USA or Netherlands.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, toolateforme, fentanyl and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Jova, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
And 6'2 is the MINIMUM for being considered a person

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
tales from Nuevo Paraiso

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore, Epola and 2 others
I've never even met a 6'0 Mexican as it is so
They're probably from the South, but in the North is extremely different, i'm 6'0, when i go to the South i'm tall af, when i'm in the North almost everyone is taller than me

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
They're probably from the South, but in the North is extremely different, i'm 6'0, when i go to the South i'm tall af, when i'm in the North almost everyone is taller than me
Muh North. I'm in the US and no Mexican here is above 5'10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Epola, borntosuffer and 3 others

IMG 5673

“No weyyy!! En serio medio 183 cm y todavía todos son más altos!!” Ethnic central specially with all the migrant caravans there.

IMG 5674

Wow dude! Look at all those height moggers!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78221, Ryan, Jova and 11 others
This is guy is 6'2, at least 2 people in that video are taller than him and NO ONE gives a fuck about his height, and that's kinda the irl experience

Attachments

• 09250e6097223ff8ecbf9d7148685bd2.mp4
    4.9 MB
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj
yh yh Bro for sure even mestizo manlets are now 6'2 on average, even if i've never seen one taller than 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Epola and borntosuffer
yh yh Bro for sure even mestizo manlets are now 6'2 on average, even if i've never seen one taller than 5'10
Kys, literally SO detached from reality

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Deleted member 78207 and goo25
Screenshot 2024 08 01 14 35 17 638 comzhiliaoappmusically edit

Translation for your retard ass: "6'2 in México" "congratulations, you're the average North Mexican"

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and goo25
pathetic spic can’t cope with being the most manlet race so he spreads this garbage. i’ve been to the white parts of mexico in the north and they’re just as manlet as Spaniards. just accept God made you midgets you stupid spic

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, narcissist_volcel, ElTruecel and 3 others
This is guy is 6'2, at least 2 people in that video are taller than him and NO ONE gives a fuck about his height, and that's kinda the irl experience
who tf cares in public tho?

u should be 6 foot i agree but just to be taller than most girls in the world

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Screenshot 2024 08 01 22 38 56 391 comandroidchrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, borntosuffer, Deleted member 84469 and 3 others
you are actually retarded for calling 6 foot manlet height @elpapusupremo

especially in mexico :feelskek:

Last edited:
pathetic spic can’t cope with being the most manlet race so he spreads this garbage. i’ve been to the white parts of mexico in the north and they’re just as manlet as Spaniards. just accept God made you midgets you stupid spic
Whatever you say, you racist fucking fuck

• Ugh..
5'7 is tall in mexico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, borntosuffer and elpapusupremo
  • Ugh..
Don't let Google lie to y'all, i can't imagine how it is in places like USA or Netherlands.
5’10 and you tower over the villagers in the slums of sinaloa

I can't with y'all, imagine feeling short being 6'0 just for y'all to say "muhh, 5'7 is tall in Mexico 🤓🤓"

• Ugh..
This post shows how y'all really need to touch grass

• Ugh..
Kinda short, but not a gnome bro
Yeah i just tell girls im 180 theyre fine with it havent had any height problems even this one girl said "music to my ears" when i told her im 180 she is 171

• +1
Reactions: elpapusupremo
You know why no one gives a fuck? Because why the fuck would they? Is he famous or some shit?

Literally descend from the shortest Europeans + they added more shortness from mixing with Mayans and somehow we're to believe they heightmog average UScels

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 84469 and GabachoCopium
Spic cope, average height in Mexico is 5'6

because he is a beaner, all the beaners all ugly as fuck

you are a ugly manlet, just get that rope and hang, HANG googogog mexicano soplaculos

You know why no one gives a fuck? Because why the fuck would they? Is he famous or some shit?
When someone is 6'4+ people care here, you know why? Because that's tall af, when someone is 6'2 or less no one cares, you know why? Because that's normal

• Ugh..
Mexicans are larpers about the height in their country. I could go to the whitest part of Mexico and I’d still be height mogging most of them.

It’s only us Dominicans who actually tend to be above 5’9

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 84469 and GabachoCopium
@elpapusupremo beaner beaner remacha la pared we como voy a remachar una pared de cemento pendejo

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Spics are a manlet race everyone knows this your observational biases wont change that

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
water. the average is 6'2" in mumbai.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
@elpapusupremo beaner beaner remacha la pared we como voy a remachar una pared de cemento pendejo
They should kill you and your whole fucking family, i bet they are as stupid as your 80iq faggot ass

They should kill you and your whole fucking family, i bet they are as stupid as your 80iq faggot ass
brown you are brown go jump the wall to save your rodriguez vieja, you need the insuline to inject that in your diabetic grandma :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: