6'3" isn't tall, bro!

A

AhappyPill4u

2020cel
6'3" and 6'7". The retards on this forum have no idea just how tall 6'3" is IRL. Like I said, a solid 6'3" looks barely any shorter than 6'7". Whereas, a 6'1.5/2 guy would look short as fuck besides a very tall 6'7" man.

Tall starts at 6'3".
Pfyx9zg4sf641

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger, castizo, PeakIncels and 4 others
good day to be 6'3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: princeof316, FUE Mogger, castizo and 1 other person
Jfl at niggas that arent putting weights on their heads to compressmaxx

2024 is year of the manlet niga this is why ur incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThraxxGlo, Surfsup, Sean o' Tist and 2 others
6'3" and 6'7". The retards on this forum have no idea just how tall 6'3" is IRL. Like I said, a solid 6'3" looks barely any shorter than 6'7". Whereas, a 6'1.5/2 guy would look short as fuck besides a very tall 6'7" man.
View attachment 3206651
Who even said 6’3 isn’t tall?

• +1
Reactions: castizo
6"3 isn't tall, 6"6 is half tall

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: castizo and deadstock
was about to disagree at the first two sentences, but after yea ur right

• +1
6'3 is nothing special in germany. But u're good if u're 6'3 and have a decent face

• +1
Chico is 6'3 and he mogs lots of model in height

• +1
Even when I get height mogged by guys who are 6'5" to 6'7", I never feel like a manlet. When I was 6'2", I did. That's the difference between being tall and only above average in height.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and castizo

Tall starts at 6'3".
View attachment 3206651
I’m 6’5 stop coping life starts at 6’4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova and castizo
You're not 6'5". I've been called tall by men who are 6'7".
I’m literally the same height as my door, and I am 195cm tall. I have posted comparison pics to door before holy cope greycel

• +1
I’m literally the same height as my door, and I am 195cm tall. I have posted comparison pics to door before holy cope greycel
I've been on this forum since January 2020. You are the greycel, boy. You are textbook retarded.

• +1
I've been on this forum since January 2020. You are the greycel, boy. You are textbook retarded.
2020 yet u still don’t know how to rep people 😭😭 shut it grey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, N1666, castizo and 1 other person
I guess I'm not tall at 192.5cm tall. Great logic, bro!

• +1
Jfl at niggas that arent putting weights on their heads to compressmaxx

2024 is year of the manlet niga this is why ur incel
I never do squats for this reason. In fact, I haven't done my legs in over a year.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: castizo and wrist cry
I don't give a fuck about being liked, you faggot normie. Eat shit.
it’s legit what every single person on this forum does ur the faggot newgen stop talking to me greycel

• +1

Tall starts at 6'3".
View attachment 3206651
Height doesnt matter retard when i stand next to my shorter friends you cant see any difference

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
it’s legit what every single person on this forum does ur the faggot newgen stop talking to me greycel
Because the majority of people on this forum are normies, duh! I don't function like you submissive wannabe cucks. Look at how you normies have incorporated the term 'BBC.'

You're all so pathetic.

• Hmm...
Height doesnt matter retard when i stand next to my shorter friends you cant see any difference
Height doesn't matter, bro! Personality is what matters.

Because the majority of people on this forum are normies, duh! I don't function like you submissive wannabe cucks. Look at how you normies have incorporated the term 'BBC.'

You're all so pathetic.
I’ve never used the word bbc, also u type like a 30 year old virgin ur pathetic greycel

• +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal
so many copers here fuck this forum

idk about my height but I heightmog my 188cm door

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: paveldurovreal and grungymallard97
I’ve never used the word bbc, also u type like a 30 year old virgin ur pathetic greycel
Again you dumb piece of shit. You just stated you want to be liked via rep. You thus must cuck to the social narrative to fit in and be liked. It's not a matter of whether you want to use it or not, you don't have a choice, fool.

• JFL
Again dumb piece of shit. You just stated you want to be liked via rep. You thus must cuck to the social narrative to fit in and be liked. It's not a matter of whether you want to use it or not, you don't have a choice, fool.
Ok Unc. It’s just ur dementia. Greycel ass nga

• +1
BRO WHAT??? The standard Uk door IS 6’5/6’6
bro doesn't live in a custom built house bro every door in my house is different height I have a 230cm door 😭

• JFL

Tall starts at 6'3".
View attachment 3206651
The Average height in my country is 6 feet lmao so depends where u live