6’3 lanklets aren’t a competition to 5’6 shortchad

aber

aber

Josh Mcgregor Bone mass or death
I get that women want a tall, hot thing at the “peak” of their height but the fallacy that 6’3 Lanklet somehow pose a threat to 5’6 Manlet year can even be considered competition to them is ludicrous.

For one, we have the insoles, gymmaxxing and leg lengthening that can make men look much taller into the 5’10s. Unlike even 20 years ago, there are enough resources that are accessible and widely available for most men to look much taller at 5,7 than your average 5’11 in the 90s.

And as a 5’6 year old I am much more comfortable in my skin, I enjoy masturbation 100x times more, I make money, I make art, I can have interesting conversations and I have gathered some ‘wisdom’ in the last 5 feet. Even my muscles looks better now than a 6’3 lanklet. If I could trace places with a 6’3 Langlet vs now I would never switch to being 10 inches taller.

Stop telling men that their worth lies in their height because it’s mad toxic and simply false. I understand that it stems from daddy issues but we live in an age where men get leg lengthening surgery into their strokes quite often. 5’7 is our prime baby and no one can tell me otherwise!

reddit manlet ramblings btw :feelshah::feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, AhappyPill4u, mayo mogger and 1 other person
Being short is almost as bad as being brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, yyy, watah and 3 others
"I enjoy masturbation 100x times more"

Okay brotha, dont stop

• JFL
  • +1