6’3” vs 6’5”

Z

Zoom759

Banned
IMG 9388

IMG 9389

JFL at ppl calling 2 inches a height mog. and the 6’5 dude is a strong 6’5 (6’5.25) on celebrheightd

3 inches is the beginning of an actual clear height difference to ppl and isn’t even that brutal 4 inches of separation is when it gets brutal and this person is a good amount taller than you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5foot4currycel, greywind, ElTruecel and 4 others
I’m 6’2 and I heightmog most people

• +1
Reactions: nword49, ElTruecel, deepfuckingvalue and 3 others
chris beardfrauds hard

mirin that cheating aah nigga

Yeah that's why 5'9 guys larp as 6ft and get away with it. 4+ inches mog starts. At 5 inch it's extremely brutal you'll look like a little kid.

water

• +1
Reactions: Rea and try2beme
shit comparison cuz the guy is wearing a hat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zoom759 and Azonin
Average guess is retarded rob paul is the expert not idiots on the internet

keep coping tho 2 inches is no height mog
it's not retarded, sometimes it's because someone is actually shorter than the listed height

like some guy on celebheights who has lost height overtime was listed at 6'8 now is "barely 6'6" but rob hasn't changed his height

your fault at interpretation

I'm 2" taller than @maxxmclooks and the height difference was obvious when we took pics standing beside each other
I also took pics with a guy who heightmogged me by 2" before and the difference there was also clear

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and <6PSLcel
izzy’s clearly in front of him

Jfl do niggas not understand how camera angles work?
its not that big of a deal, rob uses pics of people that arent evenly far away from the camera

it's not retarded, sometimes it's because someone is actually shorter than the listed height

like some guy on celebheights who has lost height overtime was listed at 6'8 now is "barely 6'6" but rob hasn't changed his height

your fault at interpretation
That dudes not 6’4.5 he’s an inch taller than michael strahan and alex skasgard who are both legit 6’4s

chris is a textbook 6’3 drops to 6’2.75 at night

his brother is a strong 6’3 191cm
dont know about their height one person thats a strong 191cm is steven seagal he used to be 6'4

dont know about their height one person thats a strong 191cm is steven seagal he used to be 6'4
IMG 9390
IMG 9391

the strahan one isn’t the best cus he’s slouching but it’s clear he’s an inch taller than skasgard

im not saying 1-2 inches is impossible to find if u look very closely u can tell obviously, but i’m saying irl 1-2 inch doesn’t matter and no one will say ur getting height mogged or towered over and to the average normie eye it looks about the same

I'm 2" taller than @maxxmclooks and the height difference was obvious when we took pics standing beside each other
I also took pics with a guy who heightmogged me by 2" before and the difference there was also clear
the difference is clear if u look for it closely but irl normies won’t call a 1-2 inch difference a “height mog” or u being towered over, to the average normie they just see 2 tall people

4 inches is when ur being towered over

View attachment 3043729View attachment 3043730
the strahan one isn’t the best cus he’s slouching but it’s clear he’s an inch taller than skasgard

im not saying 1-2 inches is impossible to find if u look very closely u can tell obviously, but i’m saying irl 1-2 inch doesn’t matter and no one will say ur getting height mogged or towered over and to the average normie eye it looks about the same
fair enough, it just shows how more height after 6'4 has 0 effect on smv in fact id say skarsgard has higher smv

fair enough, it just shows how more height after 6'4 has 0 effect on smv in fact id say skarsgard has higher smv
yea hozier has weird proportions and long face

yea hozier has weird proportions and long face
that skarsgard guy has exact same "big guy" proportions as my teacher who is 6'4, both are quite leggy i believe he could be guessed 6'6 by normies

yeah 2” is definitely clear

i got heightmogged:fuk:

Yeah that's why 5'9 guys larp as 6ft and get away with it. 4+ inches mog starts. At 5 inch it's extremely brutal you'll look like a little kid.
Nobody 5’9 gets away with larping as 6 foot