Assuming that's ur base and you can looksmax further

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow
whats next 6'7 6psl or 5'6 5.9psl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piscicide, AlwaysHaveQuestions and ShowerMaxxing
5'10 5 psl, above average looks with average height > average looks with above average height

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, gamma, Deleted member 10413 and 2 others
5'10 5 psl, above average looks with average height > average looks with above average height
lmfao at this cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, No Bones Dax, Warlow and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10413, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
Yh but 6'4 has greater looksmax potential

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6273, turkproducer and 3 others
1 mere psl against 6 inches of height. None mentally sane would pic the second option

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, No Bones Dax, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
6'4 isn't just "above average" height, it's hella tall

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ShowerMaxxing
Face only matters more than height if you’re 7.5?psl ...

1 mere psl against 6 inches of height. None mentally sane would pic the second option
1PSL is a lot tbh that's like 2 extra point normie scale

6'4 LL surgery is expensive but cosmetic surgery is much cheaper. Even at 6ft I'd trade a few inches of my dick for a few inches of height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 11292
craniofacial surgery is alot less expensive than leg lenthening.

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
change it to 5.5 psl and i'd pick the second option

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, turkproducer and Jason Voorhees
This at 6'4 it's more or less impossible to be an incel

i cant but choose height

i just got home from a run. I was in the middle of nowhere and this hitchhiker lady prob in her 40s JUST FUCKING HEIGHTMOGGED ME

i was 185cm (6'1) with those shoes

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and ShowerMaxxing
6'4 LL surgery is expensive but cosmetic surgery is much cheaper. Even at 6ft I'd trade a few inches of my dick for a few inches of height.
No u really wouldnt. Dick size is v important tbh if sub 6 inch its over

• +1
Ask @BIGDICCJIM how much height matters
the only reason that any of the tall users here are seen as human is bc of their height. If they were just 4 inches shorter, they would have roped a while ago

No u really wouldnt. Dick size is v important tbh if sub 6 inch its over
Only for ltr in my opinion. One time performance it isn't necessary. Plus girth is much more important.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
the only reason that any of the tall users here are seen as human is bc of their height. If they were just 4 inches shorter, they would have roped a while ago
He looks good as well

@beastmax, @native, @IwantToLooksMaxx
These motherfuckers are autistic, I can use seamaxxing 7 psl gigachad orb as an example and say face doesn’t matter

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
4 psl face = invisible on tinder no matter what, average looking dudes don't get shit on tinder, while 5 psl is considerably above average (htn-chadlite) and would slay

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, ShowerMaxxing and thickdickdaddy27
show me some life changing transformations
Vietnamese man, 26, undergoes radical plastic surgery after getting mocked  by job interviewer - Mothership.SG - News from Singapore, Asia and around  the world
26-Year-Old Spends RM70,000 On Plastic Surgeries After He Was Ridiculed At  Job Interviews

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
i cant but choose height

i just got home from a run. I was in the middle of nowhere and this hitchhiker lady prob in her 40s JUST FUCKING HEIGHTMOGGED ME

i was 185cm (6'1) with those shoes
Probably a tranny jfl

4 psl face = invisible on tinder no matter what, average looking dudes don't get shit on tinder, while 5 psl is considerably above average (htn-chadlite) and would slay
tinder isnt real life you moron. Only P in V matter not how many virtual matches you get

• Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful
mirin avi bhai

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Only for ltr in my opinion. One time performance it isn't necessary. Plus girth is much more important.
Just have a chode to be a couple inches taller theory. Would look even smaller against ur newfound larger body.

• JFL
Just have a chode to be a couple inches taller theory. Would look even smaller against ur newfound larger body.
True but I find women care more about physical size of the guy rather than the penis, unless it's micro size

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
tinder isnt real life you moron. Only P in V matter not how many virtual matches you get
Hes right tho, tinder is the easiest way to get slays. Height mogs in club and irl tho, but most couples/ons meet through online dating in today's world. Hard choice ngl

what is this argument jfl? if you're 3 to 4 psl you have obvious falio's that can be corrected. and if you have a good base then just add positives. :rolleyes:
4 psl is literally average. it's very hard to truly ascend if ur average. but with height u can get away with it. face is king tho and 5.5 psl > 6'4 height imo

Tall guy would slay in clubs and bars without saying a word

True but I find women care more about physical size of the guy rather than the penis, unless it's micro size
I dunno bro dick size is essential. If ur less than 5.5 u will be the butt of jokes between a girl and her friends. That will spread like wildfire and b4 u know it u have to move. Then it happens on loop like groundhog day, you'll be travelling like a gypsy.

Assuming u trade some pp for height u will become a couple inches taller and go from 6-7 inch cock to a 4-5 inch. Huge difference. Whereas the difference between 6' and 6'2 is not so drastic

Last edited:
  • +1
what is this argument jfl? if you're 3 to 4 psl you have obvious falio's that can be corrected. and if you have a good base then just add positives. :rolleyes:
the argument is that there are flaws that cannot be fexed and its practically impossible to create halos.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thickdickdaddy27