Master

you know its over when he can't get laid

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Baldingman1998, downwardGod and 10 others
Other than eye area, he looks good but he is neurotic and non-NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 15899, Preoximerianas and 9 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 2968 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, samm735, Deleted member 9568 and 26 others
Massive fucking frame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 10107, Deleted member 2968 and 1 other person
He was rejected hard

Not the type for females, clean shaven face and narrow palate, sleazy

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 2968 and 6 others
Because he got mogged hard by 6’6 chads
CF1C3479 3F26 46ED 8E13 09B8C9F8A60B

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Preoximerianas, Yerico7 and 7 others
A sample size, of 7 women. In a dating show (aka, looking to get famous). Also all same "type" of women (low iq, etc..); they looks to me. Is not a good representation, for total female type population.

Also, women copy-paste. So when he gets rejected by the first 2 or 3; the rst will follow auto-reply the same, copy-paste.

That said.

Usually women go for the hottest dudes in a group setting. generally.
So women, constantly re-select to go for the top blabla percentile IN THAT SETTING/LOCATION/etc...
And he is the bottom guy in that Chad group setting; so he gets nuked. But in real life, He is for sure top 75% guy in common settings, so he should do fine in most places.

#itsnotover.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito, entropy137, Preoximerianas and 16 others
I have same height and similar face (but neet and not doctor)

this was brutal to watch, ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 2968 and 3 others
he is neurotic and non-NT
An autistic freak.
A good example of this is everyone on this forum
I think.
He's not bad NT or autistic.

He doesn't fit in, in that environment.
The type of environment, where the women haven't even finished highschool probably.
The things that interest him, and visa versa, and lifestyle. It just doesn't match. And than have little to talk about, and connection on that stuff.

That's not being bad at NT.
That is, not fitting in, in a certain setting/group.

I bet he should do fine, in settings like. University Party; Hockey club, etc..
But he doesn't fit in, at what is basically a Gymmaxxers party.
he should aim, for more Posh-ish/higher iq settings, to try to get with the Stacies in those environments.

He was dumb though. to eneter such a dating show. he was not based enough, to know he will get nuked in a show with roided gymmaxxed Chads, and where the females are iq wise simpletons.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: entropy137, Deleted member 9890, Deleted member 9568 and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, downwardGod, Deleted member 2968 and 1 other person
A sample size, of 7 women. In a dating show (aka, looking to get famous). Also all same "type" of women (low iq, etc..); they looks to me. Is not a good representation, for total female type population.

Also, women copy-paste. So when he gets rejected by the first 2 or 3; the rst will follow auto-reply the same, copy-paste.

That said.

So women, constantly re-select to go for the top blabla percentile IN THAT SETTING/LOCATION/etc...
And he is the bottom guy in that Chad group setting; so he gets nuked. But in real life, He is for sure top 75% guy in common settings, so he should do fine in most places.

#itsnotover.

No doubt

But he is not the "slayer love island type" he dont fits into that enviromnet

He is GL but not that handsome to overcame this

This shows is only for RTT stubble chads with sex appeal, or extreme handsome guys , he is neither

IRL he will clean

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 2968 and 5 others
He got his girl taken by a 5'8-9 manlet. Then they tried to distract the manlet so that he could talk to her, nothing came from it, and then the manlet demanded an apology from the lanklet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel, Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
This type of women want hyper masculine dudes with dark features. RTT would do wonders in this case. It's not the place for him, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, Gaia262, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
small dick energy I can feel he’s lackin

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
He got his girl taken by a 5'8-9 manlet. Then they tried to distract the manlet so that he could talk to her, nothing came from it, and then the manlet demanded an apology from the lanklet.
:lul: Eyal booker literally held his frame against alex whos like 6 inches taller

• +1
dark coloring pill. With darker hair and tanner skin, they wouldn’t have rejected him.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ItsOver.com
B-but I’m a doctor...

If he had a beard + tan, he would be a Chad. Just realized how gross my pale skin and clean shaven face are. Tfw when you can’t grow a beard at 21.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Yerico7, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person

That said.

#itsnotover.
This forum is fucking retarded. He’s tall, decent looking, and rich. Of course women want him. And not all women are on a fucking gameshow. He can get a good looking girl for sure.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, ItsOver.com and DonerKebabMerchant
I can't believe that a above average Male at 6''4 and is a MD is getting turned down..but on the otherhand maybe it's true and this is what online dating has done

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ShowerMaxxing and ItsOver.com
This forum is fucking retarded. He’s tall, decent looking, and rich. Of course women want him. And not all women are on a fucking gameshow. He can get a good looking girl for sure.
yeah.
This is a very artifical environment/situation.

Guy was an idiot though, for going on there. Because it was easily predictable, that he would do bad in that situation.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ItsOver.com
Honestly he looks to nice and boring. The girls on that show want the tatted, muscular, bearded Chad who’s funny but acts like a dick.

• +1
Reactions: downwardGod, ShowerMaxxing, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Honestly he looks to nice and boring. The girls on that show want the tatted, muscular, bearded Chad who’s funny but acts like a dick.
goddamn you are onto something

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: downwardGod, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11167 and 2 others

Like others have said in this thread, he didn't fit in the setting. The kind of guys who slay on love island are high sex appeal bad boys. Alex, the doctor, is too clean cut and upright for love island. This past love island also had a Chad model called Brett with a PhD but he was mocked and voted off. He was also too timid. Alex won't have trouble dating IRL but he would flop in a setting with high sex appeal bad boys. His face also lacked dimorphism and aggressive - he had a cuck pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ShowerMaxxing and ItsOver.com
goddamn you are onto something
100%
First off he's well above average (see his side profile in second half of video, definitely 7/10 face for normie scale).
This is a redpilled video if anything. Proves how much personality matters. Felt something when the interviewed girl said 'I feel so awkward around him I didn't even try and make conversation'.

In fact personality-pill is a blackpill because I know Alex (and most of us) don't have the right NT-personality but don't know what to do to change it either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, ShowerMaxxing and ItsOver.com

Jfl at that sheboon trash talking that guy. He shouldn't even look at her jfl. This is sooo
retarded this guy outstays everyone where I'm from

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: downwardGod, ShowerMaxxing and ItsOver.com
cuck prey eyes

• JFL
@turkproducer even i as an 6ft hellbanian framelet bad boi would merk this british cuck when i'm flipping bricks on his hospital

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and turkproducer
He's just in The wrong Avenue. He can get a Stacy irl

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back