6'5 Gigatyrone @SudanGuy had Ariana Grande messaging him!

Piratecel

Piratecel

Somali Jew 🇸🇴🇮🇱
Brutal Blackpill if this was some 6'5 curry or gook no one would give a fuck about him, but not only did Meghan Roche post him on his story but Ariana Grande sent him private messages. Bet she was expecting him to simp but @sudanguy gave her the gigatyrone response.
@sportsmogger @SomaliMax @Autismcel

Attachments

• 1725499052979.png
    1725499052979.png
    935.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aerty, PrinceofDarkness, iloveboobs and 22 others
What happened with megan ?

What happened with megan ?
What happened was Meghan posted Sudanguy on her story and then Sudanguy got a bunch of haters calling him ugly and that's how Sudanguy got blackpilled. The mere fact that she even posted him on his story in the first place speaks volumes, no way she would've done so had it been a curry or gook.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, arabcelxxx, Jova and 1 other person
Yk
What happened was Meghan posted Sudanguy on her story and then Sudanguy got a bunch of haters calling him ugly and that's how Sudanguy got blackpilled. The mere fact that she even posted him on his story in the first place speaks volumes, no way she would've done so had it been a curry or gook.
View attachment 3148697
Yk that tik tok account isn't actually him :lul:

JBB is law

• +1
Reactions: nathan, nofap, Jova and 3 others
Cage is this real?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, nofap, 6PSLcel and 4 others
idk
mommy😍

• Love it
Reactions: truthhurts
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Piratecel
bump

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Retard could’ve gotten something more from this like the hawk tuah girl and instead gave her a “giga tyrone” response and what did he get? Some thread on hindus.org :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, Neverbeganlmaoo, Mewton and 8 others
Retard could’ve gotten something more from this like the hawk tuah girl and instead gave her a “giga tyrone” response and what did he get? Some thread on hindus.org :lul:
You mad Megan?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Piratecel, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
What the fuck?

Yeah I knew about it

Missed opportunity to ask her for cash or to meet her in person

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Im way uglier and more subhuman than him
Wheres my instagram dms from famous people that want to suck my subhuman dick

I need to sudanguymaxxx asap

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Mewton, Jova and 1 other person
Brutal Blackpill if this was some 6'5 curry or gook no one would give a fuck about him, but not only did Meghan Roche post him on his story but Ariana Grande sent him private messages. Bet she was expecting him to simp but @sudanguy gave her the gigatyrone response.
@sportsmogger @SomaliMax @Autismcel

View attachment 3148663
View attachment 3148664
Wouldn’t be surprised if this is fake. I made a thread exposing @sudanguy and didn’t get any replies on it. His a fraud.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: aerty, watah, Sprinkles and 2 others
Wouldn’t be surprised if this is fake. I made a thread exposing @sudanguy and didn’t get any replies on it. His a fraud.

Yeah I know he larps as subhuman

Caging if you think he could have gotten 'anything' other than pity the same way a starving African child is

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton and cannotbeasked
Caging if you think he could have gotten 'anything' other than pity the same way a starving African child is
She cared enough to write him two paragraphs unprompted, there was something there, a few grand at least is nothing to Ariana, its the equivalent of throwing pennies at the African starving child.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and SubhumanCurrycel
She cared enough to write him two paragraphs unprompted, there was something there, a few grand at least is nothing to Ariana, its the equivalent of throwing pennies at the African starving child.
I doubt that would work

• Hmm...
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Shit Niche maxing is real. You have to be on the either end. Middle men are fucked

• +1
lmfaoo no way this is real, bitch left him on read too

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back