6'6 Dutch Chad 'rapist' - Chad ALWAYS wins, you ALWAYS lose. Stop moralfagging.

B

Bald

Iron
DutchvolleyballplayerStevenVandeVelde

He flew to the UK to meet a 12 year old when he was 19 and they had sex three times. There was no 'force' involved.

Women do not hold Chad to any moral standard. They think he has 'served' his time, and he is allowed to play in the Olympics.

His wife obviously thought he deserved a second chance. Do you think being 6'6 had any effect on this decision making?

8efd68b5 b74e 4374 a560 ceb326f9180f

If this was 5'5 Rakesh who travelled from India to a different country to bang a 12 year old, women would call for his execution, or at least life imprisonment.

Main qimg 96a2e63e8f655f1f53625e4a072d09c1 lq

As usual, men embarrass themselves trying to 'prove' how 'masculine' and 'moral' they are by saying he should be killed etc. Not that they would, when it comes down to it, even men instinctually give Chad the benefit of the doubt. Like women, men find it far easier to dish out punishment to ugly men.

The halo effect should change the way you view morality. How much of it is truly based on reasoning, and not emotion/looks? The same crime you would be shanked in the showers for, Chad gets a 'second chance', and, 'he served him time'.

Most of moralfagging is just bitterness and jealously that Chad does all the things you can't. Chad continues to bang 18 year olds well into his 40s, while ugly males and roasties seethe in anger.

Inb4 'He's not Chad'. He's white, 6'6, and decent enough face. That is top 1%

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, 14vic, Gonthar and 3 others
Atleast explain what happened

• +1
Reactions: Bald
jfl if u think he's a chad. ltn facially height boosts him up to mtn MAX

he looks ugly as shit, no wonder he exhibits dysgenic behavior

• +1
Reactions: murdah
If this was 5'5 Rakesh who travelled from India to a different country to bang a 12 year old, women would call for his execution, or at least life imprisonment.
main-qimg-96a2e63e8f655f1f53625e4a072d09c1-lq-jpg.3093414
I believe Rakesh should be let free, there are extenuating circumstances here - this man is desperate, out of options, he would do anything to get laid, the other guy however has aggravating circumstances - he has tons of options, he could easily get sex with anyone else, going for a child is just not right...

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
he didn’t get away with shit nigga he was booed at the olympics and started crying on camera and every vid i’ve seen is women hating on him no one’s simping at all. i’ve seen way more other athletes being simped on

IMG 9535

jfl at his ugly ogre wife btw