6’8 chubby white Boy is destroying 6’5-6’11 giga athletic BBCs (GTFIHHHH)

I

iMogEveryone

Silver
This chubby white boy is runnin through all the giga Tyrones of the National black Association (NBA) like I run through foids.

List of the BBCs he has ran through so far
- Paul George, James Harden, Westbrook
- Shai Gilgeous Alexander
- Anthony Edwards, Karl Towns

The BBC community now must rely on the mulatto Jayson Tatum to save their reputation.

This would be a Major L for the BBC incels on here if he wins the trophy. Stacies will now start going after tall chubby white boys.

Attachments

• IMG_2655.webp
    IMG_2655.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Themanletauticel123 and klip11
Yeah, I'm thinkin' it's white boy summer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone and user123456
This chubby white boy is runnin through all the giga Tyrones of the National black Association (NBA) like I run through foids.

The BBC community now must rely on the mulatto Jayson Tatum to save their reputation.

This would be a Major L for the BBC incels on here if he wins the trophy. Stacies will now start going after tall chubby white boys.
Your deluded

the white nigga kinda looks like me but hes less recessed and doesnt have a peanut skull and alot fatter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone and <6PSLcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back