6'9-6'11 is ideal height

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
Stop the cope. It doesn't matter what you do at this height, your height will always be the talking point.

Someone arguing with you? They better stay in their lane. Someone else trying to steal the spotlight? Think again.

It's not about muh wamen. At this height you are a massive presence anywhere you go. You will automatically be respected by everyone you meet. You can walk through busy central London and Chinese tourists and 6'3 peasants will be looking up at you.

You automatically achieve "greatness" as a human tbh.

Just play basketball and become an NBA player bro

The only downsides are that you have to eat more and workout more in order to fill out your frame, and that you will struggle to fit in some places, e.g. leg room, trains etc.

You could go even taller. But I think this height range is a good balance between the "6'3-6'5 is ideal:feelswah:" and "you gotta be 7'+ bro:soy:". If you're 7'+ you're gonna struggle to not look like a beanstalk and being in public transport or even cars would be a nightmare

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: WatermelonLover, boxface34, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
So sad you are 5'8

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and optimisticzoomer
So sad you are 5'8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stackz and descension
... if you are a kid. Real man starts at 7'3.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: descension, Rea and jisko32
... if you are a kid. Real man starts at 7'3.
Cope because you're trolling and think I'm joking. Tbf tho that wembanyama NBA nigga is 7'4 apparently. He still looks too lanky tho

Cope because you're trolling and think I'm joking. Tbf tho that wembanyama NBA nigga is 7'4 apparently. He still looks too lanky tho
Manlet cope. Below 7'3 is death

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
7ft or rope
true
Serious thread
this is serious non-bluepilled thread unlike yours

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
6”8 minimum

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Nigga wants to be KD without the talent and millions of dollars :forcedsmile:

Only if you are well built and have a good frame

it’s very common for tallcels that are above 2 meters tall to be disproportionate, lanky and loose jointed

• +1
Reactions: YungAscender and <6PSLcel
Most ceilings are built at 8 feet so the actual ideal height is a few inches below that. The transport thing isn't an issue just buy a large car like a Ford ranger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, SubhumanForever and optimisticzoomer
keep coping retard if ur gonna go that high u gotta go big so 7 ft mogs

• JFL
Most ceilings are built at 8 feet so the actual ideal height is a few inches below that. The transport thing isn't an issue just buy a large car like a Ford ranger.
Just be 7'9 bro
That's utterly ridiculous in reality

6'9-6'11 is astonishingly tall but not unheard of. It's a good nba height

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Just be 7'9 bro
That's utterly ridiculous in reality

6'9-6'11 is astonishingly tall but not unheard of. It's a good nba height
6’9 is just as ridiculous as 7’9 if u saw a 6’9 person irl u would know that so it’s better to just be taller as both will be inconvenient might as well go for 7’9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life, <6PSLcel and optimisticzoomer
Stop the cope. It doesn't matter what you do at this height, your height will always be the talking point.

Someone arguing with you? They better stay in their lane. Someone else trying to steal the spotlight? Think again.

It's not about muh wamen. At this height you are a massive presence anywhere you go. You will automatically be respected by everyone you meet. You can walk through busy central London and Chinese tourists and 6'3 peasants will be looking up at you.

The only downsides are that you have to eat more and workout more in order to fill out your frame, and that you will struggle to fit in some places, e.g. leg room, trains etc.

You could go even taller. But I think this height range is a good balance between the "6'3-6'5 is ideal:feelswah:" and "you gotta be 7'+ bro:soy:". If you're 7'+ you're gonna struggle to not look like a beanstalk and being in public transport or even cars would be a nightmare
6'6 is enough for me (with a good frame ofc).

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and optimisticzoomer
even at 6'5 i get a good amount of respect from men

• +1
no u don’t if i saw ur autistic ass irl i would laugh
k, but it was still the topic of discussion at my old wagie job and recently at this week long training thing I went to

8ft or rope

k, but it was still the topic of discussion at my old wagie job and recently at this week long training thing I went to
my old manager was 6’5.5 and all the girls laughed when he said he was tall they all thought he was short

i troll a lot but i’m being completely serious with that Lol they didn’t think he was tall at all
taller than average, I never said 6'5 is giant height, and yeah a lot of foids have been with some 6'8+ nigger at least once in their life

my old manager was 6’5.5 and all the girls laughed when he said he was tall they all thought he was short
- 6'9 is ridiculous
- 6'5.5 is short

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I'm not interested in foids who want height gaps they all have oepidus complex :feelswah: