6cm shorter than father at 17. Is it possible to grow?

H

Hasslejack

Iron
I just turned 17 last month and I'm around 184cm(186cm out of bed and 183cm later), while my parents are 190cm and 170cm. I was around 176-178cm 11 months ago and didn't really have armpit or leg hair then but I have been recently getting more of them. Still no beard but a bit of moustache. Is it possible that im a late boomer or what do you guys think, my voice was still high in January 2022 but it started to slowly get deeper after that.
Im pretty sure that my growth plates are open too because I was 181.5cm in may and have grown minimum 2cm since then.

I don't like the feeling that my father is so much taller than me and my brother 2 meters tall, both towering over me...
I grew up average/small and was always told that I will be tall because I have tall parents

From Finland btw

Anybody who grew from 17?

I just turned 17 last month and I'm around 184cm(186cm out of bed and 183cm later), while my parents are 190cm and 170cm. I was around 176-178cm 11 months ago and didn't really have armpit or leg hair then but I have been recently getting more of them. Still no beard but a bit of moustache. Is it possible that im a late boomer or what do you guys think, my voice was still high in January 2022 but it started to slowly get deeper after that.
Im pretty sure that my growth plates are open too because I was 181.5cm in may and have grown minimum 2cm since then.

I don't like the feeling that my father is so much taller than me and my brother 2 meters tall, both towering over me...
I grew up average/small and was always told that I will be tall because I have tall parents

From Finland btw

It’s only time that will tell

From Finland btw

MJ was 5’10 in high school

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater