6ft Buff Chang, Still Cannot Get a Girl

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
24c6bdc32b2c9d768f58395f3e10462b.png

6 foot isn’t tall, not that buff, and he’s a chink

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
6 ft bare minimum , he is dyel, absolutely disgusting skin quality + race tax . Struggling ? He is an incel proly

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and med
mogs me

• +1
Reactions: muh
6 ft isn’t enough for that subhuman face.

6 foot isn’t tall, not that buff, and he’s a chink
it can be tall where he is, and to women it generally is considered tall stop lying and stfu.

it can be tall where he is, and to women it generally is considered tall stop lying and stfu.
Tall =/= above average height, retarded pole

Tall =/= above average height, retarded pole
i didnt say they are equal cause this guy probably lives in the us where 6ft minimum is start of tall, so tall

i didnt say they are equal cause this guy probably lives in the us where 6ft minimum is start of tall, so tall
No, start of tall is 6’5+, or 2SD above average, kinda tall is 1SD up to 1.9 and above average is 0.1SD to 1SD

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
No, start of tall is 6’5+, or 2SD above average, kinda tall is 1SD up to 1.9 and above average is 0.1SD to 1SD
so 6'4.5 isnt tall, nice one have a good day buddy.

He isnt good looking. In fact hes ugly. This is your answer on why he's struggling

• +1
When will you autists realize that women care way more about money than looks? Good dick is plentiful. Making money is hard. And we live in a hyper-inflation economy. The average Onlyfans earnings is actually really low. Incels project their desire for Chad/Tyrone's dick onto women.

• JFL