6ml for chiseled jaw? Fillers

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
How much is 2 much like 4ml or 6ml what would you go with in general?

Every ml of filler is cope and to much... a few months later the liquid will travel around making you look hideous

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape, Kenickie and Deleted member 6873
Every ml of filler is cope and to much... a few months later the liquid will travel around making you look hideous
mirin' luscious mane avi.

But 6ml would create a chiseled look? Temporarily

ive had fillers in jaw 9 months ago and liquid didnt travel

sick of teens who never had anything done throwing stupid shit around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7747
ive had fillers in jaw 9 months ago and liquid didnt travel

sick of teens who never had anything done throwing stupid shit around
Ok greycel... many different sources are saying fillers make things worse

And I really don’t care if you u inject the surgeons semen into your eyes or butthole...do whatever you want

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape
It depends on your starting base. If you already have a line of demarcation between your jawline and your neck, then you can get away with needing only 1-2ML, total. If you don't, then it's typical that you may need between 4ML to 6ML to achieve that goal of chiseled definition.

In my opinion, lowering you total body fat percentage is the best way for the jawline to become visible.

If you're going to go down a cosmetic route, personally I'd suggest having fat dissolving injections within the sub-mental (double chin) area. My injector did this, and injected the fat-dissolver all along my jawbone; which is why I've only ever needed to have 1ML of filler just to widen my gonial angle.

It's super cringeworthy when people comment on filler migration when they have no empirical or academic experience in the area of cosmetic medicine and injectables.

Filler can migrate, but this is typically seen in areas such as the vermillion border of the lip, and the under-eyes. The lip, for example, is surrounded by the orbicularis oris muscle. Due to constant muscle contractions that occur during talking and eating, as well as the lack of superficial fat pads, the filler can be pushed 'up' into this muscle; causing the formation of a filler moustache. The vermilion border of the lip can only handle so much product injected into it. Going above proper prescribed amounts of filler will cause this filler migration.

Filler that is injected into the jawline, and the chin, is injected subcutaneously under the skin, under the fat, under the muscle, and directly onto bone. The hyaluronic acid within filler contains links of double carbon bonds which attach themselves to where it is injected, and integrates within the boney tissue. The filler tends to stay exactly where it's put, since it has been injected into the sub-layers of the dermis, and since there is low-to-no muscle contraction activity in this area.

Don't believe everything you read on this forum... Especially from those that are uneducated.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Asdfgh91, LDNPari and 1 other person