Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and borismonster
noshit

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
This is cumskin faggot klinefelter cocksucker op
LePussyCumskin200cmCuck

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 41749, blackout_96_, Deleted member 64865 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 56659 and arabcelxxx
Saying the most obvious statement then making a thread about it

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, blackout_96_ and arabcelxxx
Yes obviously
Not even close man. Depp is legit one of the biggest male sex symbols in human history. Elordi is only thirsted for by normie foids bcuz he was on some dumb teen drama.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Costcosuperstore
Not even close man. Depp is legit one of the biggest male sex symbols in human history. Elordi is only thirsted for by normie foids bcuz he was on some dumb teen drama.
Tom holland is a bigger sex symbol than tyler maher, does he mog him too?

Tom holland is a bigger sex symbol than tyler maher, does he mog him too?
SMV wise, factoring in status? Yeah he mogs Tyler to the dirt jfl

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, arabcelxxx, klip11 and 1 other person
Cope Thread, True 9/10 is Unmoggable PSL God, it's Face with which you don't need height, of course if you are considered Average in your Country. 5'9 9/10 is Ian Somerhaldner. Second never saw Chadlite taller than 6'4. By Overall SMV in USA 5'9 9/10 Guy has more SMV that 7/10 Chadlite if he exists of course.

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, borismonster and Swarthy Knight
Cope Thread, True 9/10 is Unmoggable PSL God, it's Face with which you don't need height, of course if you are considered Average in your Country. 5'9 9/10 is Ian Somerhaldner. Second never saw Chadlite taller than 6'4. By Overall SMV in USA 5'9 9/10 Guy has more SMV that 7/10 Chadlite if he exists of course.
wtf man somerhalder would be rated 6/10 here (close set eyes, long philtrum, manlet, thin lips, recessed mandible)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 42845
he will be invisible irl, 5'9 looks pathetic next to 6'5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, klip11, borismonster and 1 other person
wtf man somerhalder would be rated 6/10 here (close set eyes, long philtrum, manlet, thin lips, recessed mandible)
This forum can't rate a shit. Yes he has this Flaws, but overall if your Dimorphism is High you can have Handful of Flaws but still be Chad. His eyes aren't extremelly close set, he still has good Eye area, eyes are 3 times wider than they long, almond blue eyes, dark PCT Eyebrows, 10/10 Frontal Jawline, Good Ability to Grow Facial Hair, Hair is overall Brown. And 5'9 is Average height in USA, UK and most countries. He's 9/10.
I know so many girls and they thirst over him so Crazy. I know one attractive 5'8 girl with hot body and she says that he's the most Beatiful man on Earth, I said to her but he's just 5'9, she said she doesn't care, he's Her Dream Man. She said he's more Handsome than even Jacob Elordi.

Man you can cope so much here with your tall height and Ugly face in this Forum and not leave your apartment and talk shit with Kids in this Forum. But! If Ian Somerhadlner will somehow end up with your Girlfriend or Wife he'll steal her no matter what. Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet, blackout_96_, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
This forum can't rate a shit. Yes he has this Flaws, but overall if your Dimorphism is High you can have Handful of Flaws but still be Chad. His eyes aren't extremelly close set, he still has good Eye area, eyes are 3 times wider than they long, almond blue eyes, dark PCT Eyebrows, 10/10 Frontal Jawline, Good Ability to Grow Facial Hair, Hair is overall Brown. And 5'9 is Average height in USA, UK and most countries. He's 9/10.
I know so many girls and they thirst over him so Crazy. I know one attractive 5'8 girl with hot body and she says that he's the most Beatiful man on Earth, I said to her but he's just 5'9, she said she doesn't care, he's Her Dream Man. She said he's more Handsome than even Jacob Elordi.

Man you can cope so much here with your tall height and Ugly face in this Forum and not leave your apartment and talk shit with Kids in this Forum. But! If Ian Somerhadlner will somehow end up with your Girlfriend or Wife he'll steal her no matter what. Brutal
I'm neither tall nor short😂😂
btw you have 4 times more posts than me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
Man you can cope so much here with your tall height and Ugly face in this Forum and not leave your apartment and talk shit

Half the fucking users on this forum these days :feelskek:

Getting tired of having to explain Face > Height to the dimwits showing up here daily. I swear its like people in this photo having to explain what 2 + 2 is to a crowd of 80 IQ normies.

5d03375d2400009d17912c0b.jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42845, blackout_96_ and Kamui
Half the fucking users on this forum these days :feelskek:

Getting tired of having to explain Face > Height to the dimwits showing up here daily. I swear its like people in this photo having to explain what 2 + 2 is to a crowd of 80 IQ normies.

5d03375d2400009d17912c0b.jpeg
They’re just insecure manlets and average height niggas making up these perfect scenarios in their minds to justify their autism

It’s like me saying HTN is incel in 2024 since they get cucked when Chad shows up (even tho the likelihood of anyone being in proximity with a legit Chad alone is like 1%)

• JFL
Reactions: blackout_96_