• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
sounds balkan
spawnkilled

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Subhuman Philtrum, Alexanderr and 4 others
They mog you into suicide
some balkans I have met, I assumed them as curry and started speaking Hindi with them, they felt insulted, people from Bulgaria,romania or balkans who look curry feel such insulted to get called you look curry jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, EckhartTollemaxx and St. Wristcel
some balkans I have met, I assumed them as curry and started speaking Hindi with them, they felt insulted, people from Bulgaria,romania or balkans who look curry feel such insulted to get called you look curry jfl.
Every balkan i know looks like Russian and im balkan

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
"tallguysfree.com"
jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and itorroella9
Every balkan i know looks like Russian and im balkan
many balkans I have mistaken for Indians, many balkans have bug eyes
I used to mistake balkans for pakis only recently have started to know they are not because I have seen balkan who look like nordics.

7ft6 + non deformed face = gigamogger

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and EckhartTollemaxx
many balkans I have mistaken for Indians, many balkans have bug eyes
I used to mistake balkans for pakis only recently have started to know they are not because I have seen balkan who look like nordics.
Where tf have you been? Albania ?

Where tf have you been? Albania ?
albanians don't look like indians jfl
they might be subhuman but they don't look indian at all, even the darkest phenotypes can't be mistaken for indian
a lot of them look ethnic as fuck though

ethnic as in paki, not indian
Pakistani and Indians are the same racial group jfl. they are grouped under South Asians (or Indians)

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Pakistani and Indians are the same racial group jfl. they are grouped under South Asians (or Indians)
bruh you know what i mean. they look middle eastern, i think you know that indians don't exactly look middle eastern

albanians don't look like indians jfl
they might be subhuman but they don't look indian at all, even the darkest phenotypes can't be mistaken for indian
a lot of them look ethnic as fuck though
You know what will be the worst feeling for any balkan? A random stranger coming up to you and speaking with you in hindi jfl

You know what will be the worst feeling for any balkan? A random stranger coming up to you and speaking with you in hindi jfl
yeah that would be pretty brutal, that would never happen to me though despite me being balkan

• +1
bruh you know what i mean. they look middle eastern, i think you know that indians don't exactly look middle eastern
Nah they don't look Middle eastern, except for baloch and pashtuns in Pakistan which are very small minority

yeah that would be pretty brutal, that would never happen to me though despite me being balkan
coloring and height saves balkans

coloring and height saves balkans
you're right lol, that's my case at least
i mean, i wouldn't say they save me since i'm subhuman in 2020 standards but height and coloring are definitely my best aspects

• +1
you're right lol, that's my case at least
i mean, i wouldn't say they save me since i'm subhuman in 2020 standards but height and coloring are definitely my best aspects
literally every balkan (99%) I met is tall. What's your height?

I fought this guy in Gorod Krovi.