• JFL
Reactions: buflek and jefferson
i tried to warn you.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, BigBoy and Peachy
They usually come in pair. girth and length
Well no shit. But 5.5-6 inch girth would feel very good for foid even if length is below 6 inches.

Not really. I'm 6 inches on a bad day, 6.3 on a good day but my girth is 5.5
You have the exact same dick size as me. Spooky

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Peachy
i'm 7x5.3 so i need to gymcel by dick to 6 girth

she meant 7 psl cunts

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Dogs, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
1565029725517.jpg

PUTRID MISTRESS OF SWINE, ARCANE VESSEL OF FILTH AND DISEASE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Redrighthand, Roping Subhuman and 1 other person
Society is doomed, it is over for many men. This just isn't good, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
dick size obsession is cope (if you arent dicklet)

modern women are just insanely desensitized and sexually fucked up especially white women

nonwhite women: cum from eye contact

white women: cant cum without male model holding industrial belt sander on clit while mauled by pack of wild dogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Tiddlywink, 6ft4 and 4 others
Women are visuo-spatially challenged. I'm no more than 6" long and girlfriend told me that the tip of my penis kisses the "top of her pussy" (the cul de sac) and makes her orgasm. Girth is more important than length. You don't need anymore length beyond reaching the cul de sac. Any excess length she isn't going to fit in her vagina. Girth is where I measure up very well against other men and that is what keeps women coming back for more.

If anything women derive more pleasure when I slam her pussy balls deep versus a guy who can't slam her pussy because his whole cock can't fit. The clitoris is like right up front. And you stimulate the clitoris when you go balls deep. Guys who can't go balls deep can't sitmulate her clitoris directly with his penis like that.

Last edited:
LOL, FUCKING COPE!

Mine is 7 inches and it's small af

Brutal agepill. Over for babycels

people always doubt me, but I was way ahead of my time.

[Blackpill] Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory
  • Thread starterfukmylyf
  • Start dateOct 19, 2018

https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/0/60.jpg?1546069671

fukmylyf
Mentalcel
-

JoinedNov 7, 2017Messages17,079
Oct 19, 2018
Minimum requirements for getting laid in 2020:
  1. 7/10 face
  2. 7 feet tall
  3. 7 inch dick
  4. 7 figure income
  5. 7 previous sexual partners
  6. 7 hundred tinder matches
  7. 7 days in a week

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2581
Feels good being 8.5 inches

i'm 7x5.3 so i need to gymcel by dick to 6 girth

How many girls have you banged and how have they reacted to your dick?
I have the same stats and wanna see if your reactions are consistent with mine

he is 16 years old khhv and makes self-hating threads every day

my 12 inch dick is my only good feature!

Women are visuo-spatially challenged. I'm no more than 6" long and girlfriend told me that the tip of my penis kisses the "top of her pussy" (the cul de sac) and makes her orgasm. Girth is more important than length. You don't need anymore length beyond reaching the cul de sac. Any excess length she isn't going to fit in her vagina. Girth is where I measure up very well against other men and that is what keeps women coming back for more.

If anything women derive more pleasure when I slam her pussy balls deep versus a guy who can't slam her pussy because his whole cock can't fit. The clitoris is like right up front. And you stimulate the clitoris when you go balls deep. Guys who can't go balls deep can't sitmulate her clitoris directly with his penis like that.
The cul de sac can be upto 8 inches deep, also your gf is Asian I don't know if there are stats on this but they're probably not as deep as others.

The cul de sac can be upto 8 inches deep, also your gf is Asian I don't know if there are stats on this but they're probably not as deep as others.
Only like 1% of men have 7 inches. 8 inches is a very small number of men.
Have any of these bitches who say they want 7" minimum or 8" minimum ever bothered to look at a fucking ruler in their god damn life? Women are visuo-spatially and mathematically challenged.
7" is 17.78 cm btw. Basically 18 cm and up is an outlier on the graph (that's why anything that long and up is represented as a straight line upwards on the graph). Stop watching blacked.com and thinking that is real life.
NHETlTN.jpg

Have any of these bitches who say they want 7" minimum or 8" minimum ever bothered to look at a fucking ruler in their god damn life? Women are visuo-spatially and mathematically challenged.
7" is 17.78 cm btw. Basically 18 cm and up is an outlier on the graph (that's why anything that long and up is represented as a straight line upwards on the graph).
how do you explain the fact that i have a 12 inch dick at 16 while being asian?

how do you explain the fact that i have a 12 inch dick at 16 while being asian?
cope from Brazilian Mafiosos basement

7" is 17.78 cm btw. Basically 18 cm and up is an outlier on the graph (that's why anything that long and up is represented as a straight line upwards on the graph). Stop watching blacked.com and thinking that is real life.
NHETlTN.jpg
I know what the stats are but doesn't change the fact the cul de sac can be up to 8 inches deep. I'm 7.25 inches BP 7 inches nbp and would hit the cervix only when fully in as much as I could.

My ex said I must be at least 8 inches once, so yeah obviously 'girl inches' are a thing

i didn't get any reaction...

you know why