7 Methods To Become A Master Of Time

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
Time is most precious.

There are multiple methods of mastering time that I have realized.

1. Living longer — the only way to truly gain more time. To do this you must slow aging as well as avoid dying from anything else.

2. Sleep less — Sleep takes up 25-40% of your time living. While you are alive while sleeping, you are not conscious and therefore cannot utilize this time in many ways (such as doing research). A good way to sleep less is by improving sleep quality so that less quantity is required.

3. Spend time intelligently — one way of improving time efficiency is by not spending time doing things that are not the best thing to spend your time on. Like do not waste time doing homework, for example.

4. Be Fast — I watch yt videos at 2-4 times speed. I also do speed reading, where I read so fast as to compromise some reading comprehension but in a way to maximize time efficiency. Also, you can increase your speed of travel by running, which ties into the “spend time efficiently” method,

5. Multitask — similar to “be fast” in that you are doing more in a fixed amount of time. I listen to YouTube while eating, for example. Or listen to YouTube while browsing forums.

6. Slow time — technically possible because of “time dilation”. gravitational time dilation means time moves slower as gravity increases. Therefore, dwelling in basement leads to slowing your time relative to people above you because you are closer to the center of the earth.

7. Improve your cognitive functioning — improving your intelligence will allow you to figure out how to master time. Do not underestimate the power of intelligence, it will help you with any objective. If I was more intelligent, this post would have been called “8 methods to become a master of time” because I would have thought of a new idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 30679
I want to live my life how i want to bruh, not every second of my life has to be work. I don't gotta watch my tv shows on 4x speed i dont gotta listen to music on 4x speed, some of the songs i listen to are around 20-30 minutes long. I think you would know the importance of sleep and aging and wanting to "slow time" ...

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I want to live my life how i want to bruh, not every second of my life has to be work. I don't gotta watch my tv shows on 4x speed i dont gotta listen to music on 4x speed, some of the songs i listen to are around 20-30 minutes long. I think you would know the importance of sleep and aging and wanting to "slow time" ...
Yes

The main problem is getting to the realisation that time is finite and that you’re wasting it as you speak.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
just fly to the other side of the world so you can time travel

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901