• +1
Reactions: exo
subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lokmazclock and BeanletMogger
so.. r u asking for a rating or what lil nigga

so.. r u asking for a rating or what lil nigga
I can't remember what the rules are on this forum. I remember all posts that included face having to be marked as "ops." Maybe I'm wrong. I'm just wondering if this looks ok for 7 months growth...

You have a subhuman in your PFP

I can't remember what the rules are on this forum. I remember all posts that included face having to be marked as "ops." Maybe I'm wrong. I'm just wondering if this looks ok for 7 months growth...
u mean if ur hair looks good or is the length good?

Like does it look ok for 7 months of growth?
its pretty short for 7 months of growth but u need to get rid of that greasy look unless it was wet when u took that picture

Listen to me bro. JAW IMPLANTS ASAP

Listen to me bro. JAW IMPLANTS ASAP
Jaw implants, chin implants, tan, train neck would help you. But the implants should be your top priority. Start saving up money boyo

Jaw implants, chin implants, tan, train neck would help you. But the implants should be your top priority. Start saving up money boyo
nah jaw implants arent good for him he needs double jaw surgery he has a deformity but he is a decent eye area so he could potentially ascend

Why did you buzz? It was a good feature you had. I can't wait to get hair as long as yours was

It's pretty short for 7 months

Fuark can't wait to reach this length again