7 Reasons Why You Should Leave This Forum in the next 15 Minutes.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor
1. This community is decaying, all the talent has left or has become inactive.
2. You won't get help here. Your looksmaxing questions will rarely be solved. This isn't a looksmax forum. You're better off being a spectator.
3. The culture is utterly trash, one of the worst cultures to ever exist. The forum's predominant members are insanely negative. You can't stay on this forum for longer than a month without a toll on your mental health. I can't believe people saying "kill yourself" or other sociopathic tendencies are remotely normal. People here have extremely low, poisonous levels of consciousness here.
4. This forum has horrible incentives. Valuable threads are usually forgotten, left in the dust, filled with "dnrd" but an autistic vlog where people act insane gets 100s of reps in 2 days.
5. There are better things to do in life than rot here. Unless you're devoid of a prefrontal cortex, rationality and a soul, you'll eventually realize that you can't afford to rot here and will do the rational thing, drastically reduce your activity here by 98%.
6. This forum is addictive and abuses your reward system. Anything that abuses your reward system erodes your prefrontal cortex (part of the brain that makes you human), it also makes you impulsive, compulsive and also wastes your time and leaves you feeling WORSE (due to dopamine depletion).
7. This forum has negative value to its users (particularly those who already know about looksmaxing, otherwise you can still learn from the site). Nobody helps you looksmax, rarely are high effort threads promoted, the culture is poisionous, the forum is addictive...

Why are you even here still?

I have made an epiphany today that this forum provides negative value to its users and I think it's time for me to internalize this and do the rational thing. The "rational thing" is to be active only if necessary.

Edit: If you're going to use this forum, just use it to learn the necessary information, apply it, and leave. Maybe come back to talk to some friends you made (or make a discord server or establish some other medium of communication) or come here to see if there are any new solutions to something you still haven't quite looksmaxed yet.

Otherwise, you're utterly wasting your time here and you need to get your life together and stop rotting.

Fix your sleep, diet, fitness, cognitive and mental health.
Establish a goal for yourself, whether religious, academic, financial, social, aesthetic, athletic, intellectual, career, or just a passion or desire you have for yourself.
Break the goal down into its constituent subgoals and move towards the GOAL!

Your life will be better this way, trust me!

Blue Sky Water GIF by University of Florida

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Gaia262, narcissist_volcel, h111 and 24 others
skill issue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, tombradylover, MA_ascender and 10 others
I agree that this place is a waste of time. but I have nothing better to do

• +1
Reactions: NeverSucceeded, Nirvana, wsada and 7 others
Take the blackpill in moderation, get the required info and leave.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker, DarkAscender, wsada and 3 others
Then where am I supposed to find help for looksmaxing and shit bro?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, Kaari and nathan
Dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wrist cry, wsada, tombradylover and 7 others
No it’s fun fuck you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, NZb6Air, truthhurts and 3 others
I agree that this place is a waste of time. but I have nothing better to do
The better thing to do is to leave the forum.
You'll have more dopamine.
You could even read a book or learn something cool and useful.

There are plenty of free textbooks, websites and lectures online on topics.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, wsada, truthhurts and 3 others
Depends on how you use it, you should always ignore the shitposters and trolls, get the info you need, and be here until you ascend hard

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, nathan and enchanted_elixir
Then where am I supposed to find help for looksmaxing and shit bro?
You have to use your own brain since most users here will comment dnrd on any question you have and turn it into an offtopic post.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, nathan and PeakIncels
Depends on how you use it, you should always ignore the shitposters and trolls, get the info you need, and be here until you ascend hard
So ignore offtopic.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and org3cel.RR
2. You won't get help here. Your looksmaxing questions will rarely be solved. This isn't a looksmax forum. You're better off being a spectator.
3. The culture is utterly trash, one of the worst cultures to ever exist. The forum's predominant members are insanely negative. You can't stay on this forum for longer than a month without a toll on your mental health. I can't believe people saying "kill yourself" or other sociopathic tendencies are remotely normal. People here have extremely low, poisonous levels of consciousness here.
4. This forum has horrible incentives. Valuable threads are forgotten, left in the dust, filled with "dnrd" but an autistic vlog where people act insane gets 100s of reps in 2 days.
5. There are better things to do in life than rot or even consume this forum. Unless you're devoid of a prefrontal cortex, rationality and a soul, you'll eventually realize that you can't afford to rot here.
6. This forum is addictive and abuses your reward system. Anything that abuses your reward system erodes your prefrontal cortex (part of the brain that makes you human), it also makes you impulsive, compulsive and also wastes your time and leaves you feeling WORSE (due to dopamine depletion).
7. This forum has negative value to its users. Nobody helps you looksmax, rarely are high effort threads promoted, the culture is poisionous, the forum is addictive...

I have made an epiphany today that this forum provides negative value to its users and I think it's time for me to internalize this and do the rational thing.
The "rational thing" is to be active only if necessary.
Bump. I feel alone at this forum talking about things that really matter at life, most of users cant join 2 neurons properly

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and nathan
This site is on of the last rhings that can make me smile

• So Sad
Reactions: 6’3 MTN Cutecel, GigaStacySexual and nathan
So ignore offtopic.
Basically, I learned a lot in just some months, I met cool people too, i think this forum isnt "decaying" some people leave yes, but some people come too, This forum helped me a lot, i have better hair, I dress better, my skin is better too, i Got leaner etc. This forum is awesome for me

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, nathan and enchanted_elixir
I am not here to looksmax. Just a non-insufferable alternative to incels.is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, autistic_tendencies, GigaStacySexual and 3 others
Basically, I learned a lot in just some months, I met cool people too, i think this forum isnt "decaying" some people leave yes, but some people come too, This forum helped me a lot, i have better hair, I dress better, my skin is better too, i Got leaner etc. This forum is awesome for me
Good, you used the forum for the right purposes.

• Love it
Reactions: org3cel.RR
You have to use your own brain since most users here will comment dnrd on any question you have and turn it into an offtopic post.
Nigga what kind of answer is that? it's like saying leave the only place where you can get the valuable info just because it will be turned in a shit post? what is one supposed to do? nothing in your logic, think for themselves but if they could they wouldn't be here lol

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Nigga what kind of answer is that? it's like saying leave the only place where you can get the valuable info just because it will be turned in a shit post? what is one supposed to do? nothing in your logic, think for themselves but if they could they wouldn't be here lol
You can try to have your questions answered, but that's usually what happens for me. I don't really get answers.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
If it wasn't for this forum, people here would probably be on Twitter, Reddit, Insta, TikTok and YouTube anyway, but here sometimes it can definitely be more fun and you feel like you interact more directly with other people.

But certain threads or comments are definitely not suitable for a large part of this forum's audience (especially 14-17 year olds), who I certainly agree shouldn't be here, and who should certainly have better things to do elsewhere..

• +1
Reactions: wsada, tombradylover, oily703 and 5 others
Bump. I feel alone at this forum talking about things that really matter at life, most of users cant join 2 neurons properly
Fair enough.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
If it wasn't for this forum, people here would probably be on Twitter, Reddit, Insta, TikTok and YouTube anyway, but here sometimes it can definitely be more fun and you feel like you interact more directly with other people.

But certain threads or comments are definitely not suitable for a large part of this forum's audience (especially 14-17 year olds), who I certainly agree shouldn't be here, and who should certainly have better things to do elsewhere..
FUOTY is the only thing that is fun, when there's all out war and it's basically a huge forum game lol.
Some posts are funny, but the forum as a whole is a waste unless you want to learn about looksmaxing.

Is it reversible? I had people asking me if i am alright, they say i have changed.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Is it reversible? I had people asking me if i am alright, they say i have changed.
Yes, just stop doing things that abuse your reward system.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ihearvoices
See you tomorrow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and nathan
Tbh just stay off offtopic.
No reason to read threads from racists and pedophiles

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, DarkAscender, wsada and 4 others
Where else will I talk to my bhais @Gengar and the rest of the Pakistani Aryan Squad (plus honorary Aryans like @SecularIslamist ) about politics, curry foids, mena foids, cute 18 year old japanese girls and listening to Hitler speeches? Nowhere else, this is it. All the normalfag curries IRL don't talk about any of this shit, they're low sentience. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, SecularIslamist, Gengar and 1 other person
Tbh just stay off offtopic.
No reason to read threads from racists and pedophiles
Off-topic has the best threads though, ironically most forums or image boards also hsve the best posts created in off-topic threads.

• +1
Reactions: nathan, PeakIncels and Looks234
Off-topic has the best threads though, ironically most forums or image boards also hsve the best posts created in off-topic threads.
There’s 1 good thread for every 10 shitposts

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Very true

I use this like an alternate social media site tbh :Comfy:

Any useful looksmaxxing threads I already read when I was a jit 2-3 years ago

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Where else will I talk to my bhais @Gengar and the rest of the Pakistani Aryan Squad (plus honorary Aryans like @SecularIslamist ) about politics, curry foids, mena foids, cute 18 year old japanese girls and listening to Hitler speeches? Nowhere else, this is it. All the normalfag curries IRL don't talk about any of this shit, they're low sentience. :ogre:
Indeed bhai. :Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
this forum is useless no one will help you wont learn nothing waste of time

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, DarkAscender and wsada
It's a unique waste of time

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and DarkAscender
4. This forum has horrible incentives. Valuable threads are usually forgotten, left in the dust, filled with "dnrd" but an autistic vlog where people act insane gets 100s of reps in 2 days.
5. There are better things to do in life than rot here. Unless you're devoid of a prefrontal cortex, rationality and a soul, you'll eventually realize that you can't afford to rot here and will do the rational thing, drastically reduce your activity here by 98%.
7. This forum has negative value to its users (particularly those who already know about looksmaxing, otherwise you can still learn from the site). Nobody helps you looksmax, rarely are high effort threads promoted, the culture is poisionous, the forum is addictive...

I have made an epiphany today that this forum provides negative value to its users and I think it's time for me to internalize this and do the rational thing. The "rational thing" is to be active only if necessary.

Edit: If you're going to use this forum, just use it to learn the necessary information, apply it, and leave. Maybe come back to talk to some friends you made (or make a discord server or establish some other medium of communication) or come here to see if there are any new solutions to something you still haven't quite looksmaxed yet.

Otherwise, you're utterly wasting your time here and you need to get your life together and stop rotting.

Fix your sleep, diet, fitness, cognitive and mental health.
Establish a goal for yourself, whether religious, academic, financial, social, aesthetic, athletic, intellectual, career, or just a passion or desire you have for yourself.
Break the goal down into its constituent subgoals and move towards the GOAL!

Your life will be better this way, trust me!

Blue Sky Water GIF by University of Florida
33b13f314368d12108c44b49b4df7ab7.png
79978368.jpg
alappuzha-in-kerala.jpg
NAGALAND.jpg

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
True you can find whatever you need on this site, in like the first 30 minutes to an hour or not even.
Ppl who rot here are genuinely wasting their time.

theres is nothing new to looksmaxxing, its either you are trying or not. unless some new procedure comes out that has a success rate worth having then this forum might be worth using, until then its rot fuel