70 years with a micropenis- my story

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
70 years with a micropenis - My story

Brothers,

I am familiar with the pain that many of you currently feel. Life has given you a terrible hand of cards to play with and all I can do is offer my condolences and pass on what I have learned. I gave up on the pursuit of sex 50 odd years ago. I came to peace with that fact when I turned 30. My 20s were filled with much anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts. I had tied my value to this body that I inhabit and it was only when I severed that tie that I became free.

You may feel that your value as a man partly comes from your ability to satisfy a woman. Some of you have been deluded by the illusion that life is about finding a lover, settling down, starting a family…

I am here to promise that there is more to this world, and I can wholly imagine the scepticism and perhaps even anger that that statement might elicit.

In my 30s I had a profound psychedelic experience that separated myself from my identity; also known as my ego. During this out of body experience I was able to analyse our current universe from non-bias eyes. All the societal norms, all the anxieties I had about my body dissipated as if they were nothing more than a ridiculous inconvenience.

Since that experience of ego death, I have lived my life purely in the moment. This world is fascinating you know and there is much to explore and experience. Sex is one experience, a family is one experience, and yes it does hurt if you have to forego that particular level in this game of existence. But it is not the only level in the game.

I am an old man now and the story of my life has been filled with both heartbreak and love, happiness and pain. It has been a fascinating life; full of adventure and I was able to have it and enjoy it because I was able to completely give up on all my attachments to this world. I have spent the last four decades not being driven by my career, by sex or by power. Instead, I simply allowed myself to exist and took life as it was gifted to me.

You can have a fulfilling existence. You can be happy. You are all worth more than you think you are.

P.S I won’t be replying to any comments on this post. I’m not really a fan of any social media. I just wanted to share a small part of my story. Be strong my brothers.

Gordon

70 years with a micropenis - My story

Brothers,

I am familiar with the pain that many of you currently feel. Life has given you a terrible hand of cards to play with and all I can do is offer my condolences and pass on what I have learned. I gave up on the pursuit of sex 50 odd years ago. I came to peace with that fact when I turned 30. My 20s were filled with much anxiety, depression and suicidal thoughts. I had tied my value to this body that I inhabit and it was only when I severed that tie that I became free.

You may feel that your value as a man partly comes from your ability to satisfy a woman. Some of you have been deluded by the illusion that life is about finding a lover, settling down, starting a family…

I am here to promise that there is more to this world, and I can wholly imagine the scepticism and perhaps even anger that that statement might elicit.

In my 30s I had a profound psychedelic experience that separated myself from my identity; also known as my ego. During this out of body experience I was able to analyse our current universe from non-bias eyes. All the societal norms, all the anxieties I had about my body dissipated as if they were nothing more than a ridiculous inconvenience.

Since that experience of ego death, I have lived my life purely in the moment. This world is fascinating you know and there is much to explore and experience. Sex is one experience, a family is one experience, and yes it does hurt if you have to forego that particular level in this game of existence. But it is not the only level in the game.

I am an old man now and the story of my life has been filled with both heartbreak and love, happiness and pain. It has been a fascinating life; full of adventure and I was able to have it and enjoy it because I was able to completely give up on all my attachments to this world. I have spent the last four decades not being driven by my career, by sex or by power. Instead, I simply allowed myself to exist and took life as it was gifted to me.

You can have a fulfilling existence. You can be happy. You are all worth more than you think you are.

P.S I won’t be replying to any comments on this post. I’m not really a fan of any social media. I just wanted to share a small part of my story. Be strong my brothers.

Gordon
Coping

• WTF
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon