Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Ritalincel

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
i care and did ask tbh

• WTF
  • +1
@Ritalincel

That shit would get 30k updoots on Leddit.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 6723
Hi ritty 👋

• +1

Oh, go crawl back into DeuxRAMA, or GoldandBlack, or whatever other gross anarchocapitalist incel spawnpit you originally crawled out of. Mammals are talking here, Pepe.

• +1
[QUOTE="kms_currycell, post: 3737497, member: 4671"

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
cope seethe dilate

Incel culture are fucking lit !!!!

I fucking love it. i come to this sub for the blackpill, and stays for the memes and humor. The incels linguistics are hilarious like "-maxx" "Chad and Stacy" "its over" "soy" and my favorite "favelacel".
This community is something that i always wanted since my lonely teenage years, never knew could i be accepted by a group of people in the same mindset as me ? In the world where everything is normified with sex havers. like comic books, video games, and cartoons etc. Im lost, Wondering where do i fit in..... But now im finally home.

Incel culture are fucking lit !!!!

I fucking love it. i come to this sub for the blackpill, and stays for the memes and humor. The incels linguistics are hilarious like "-maxx" "Chad and Stacy" "its over" "soy" and my favorite "favelacel".
This community is something that i always wanted since my lonely teenage years, never knew could i be accepted by a group of people in the same mindset as me ? In the world where everything is normified with sex havers. like comic books, video games, and cartoons etc. Im lost, Wondering where do i fit in..... But now im finally home.
Oh, poor sad angry little poodle yapping away its aggression on the internet. How bloody typical. If I were a better person I'd pity you. It is, however, not my fault that you are uneducated and have to fall back on silly childish insults. As it is you have provided amusement my little ankle-biter. Looking at the nonsense it seems that you are in one hell of a lot more misery than I will ever be my angry little brat. You should thank me for letting you get your anger out in a safe place. I thank you for the giggle.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
I married a bigger guy, but my "type" was always small guys - short, skinny, wispy. XD My first boyfriend was always getting told he was in the wrong bathroom - guess it was the long wavy hair. XD

• +1