7'3 NBA Star Accused of Rape

LightingFraud

LightingFraud

Silver
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26401287/report-porzingis-accused-rape-new-york

Dallas Mavericks forward Kristaps Porzingis is being investigated in New York for an alleged rape that a woman told police took place last year, according to a New York Post report. The woman told police on Thursday about the alleged attack, according to the Post report, which cited law enforcement sources. The woman reportedly told police she waited more than a year to come forward because she had discussed getting $68,000 from Porzingis to keep quiet.

Porzingis was playing for the New York Knicks and had sustained a torn ACL just hours before the alleged attack, which the woman told police happened Feb. 7, 2018, at the Sky building in New York where Porzingis lived. The woman, who reportedly lived in the same building, said she had accepted an invitation to Porzingis' apartment prior to the alleged attack.

Odds of her actually telling the truth?

• +1
Reactions: Autist and kobecel
This was a good fap

i would have to see her face to tell whether shes lying or not.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, ChoSeungHui, mojopin and 3 others
Good morning I hate women

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Autist, ZyzzReincarnate, Coping and 7 others
She enjoyed it

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, ChoSeungHui and kobecel
Lol at the story
the dude had an acl tear hours before
he couldn't even walk

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Didn't read but <1%

• +1
Lol at the story
he couldn't even walk
Ya man, I'm calling bull shit. ACL tears put you down and out. You can't even walk without crutches, nevermind wrestle another human being in to submission, tiny female or not.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and kobecel
God dam he used to be my favorite player on the knicks

I mean it's technically possible if he was resting his legs and she was near him, since his wingspan is enormous. But at the same time, 95% chance this is just extortion. Mamba mentality tho @kobecel

• JFL
Reactions: LightingFraud and kobecel
Lol at the story
he couldn't even walk
Apparently you can walk an ACL tear, there's actually a video of him walking around the stadium the night this happened. Still don't believe the story lol

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
foidmaxxing tbh

• +1
just get your ACL torn theory

I mean it's technically possible if he was resting his legs and she was near him, since his wingspan is enormous. But at the same time, 95% chance this is just extortion. Mamba mentality tho @kobecel
usa_today_9682017.0.jpg