75 mg FUROSEMIDE+ 5 mg daily minoxidil. 16 years old, should i lower the doses?

D

Deleted member 45614

Iron
furosemide daily

just log off and kill urself

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, mlbmogger252, ryuken and 3 others
furosemide daily

just log off and kill urself
Shouldn't I? It's about my health, how often should I take it? I read that minoxidil must be associated with a diuretic therapy to avoid problems, answer seriously if possible

Why would you take furosemide daily? :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and sb23
Why would you take furosemide daily? :lul::lul:
because I read in the information leaflet for my minoxidil that it requires a combination of diuretics.

because I read in the information leaflet for my minoxidil that it requires a combination of diuretics.
Where have you read this?

why do retards like you think they are balding at 16 jfl

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, sb23 and Outerz14
Are you confusing furosemide with finasteride?
bro they're similar and with minoxidl i thought it was tbf

• +1
Reactions: aids
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and hybobu
why do retards like you think they are balding at 16 jfl
I do it for my eyebrows and eyelashes. I have a terrible genetic eyebrow situation

I do it for my eyebrows and eyelashes. I have a terrible genetic eyebrow situation
nah i read it wrong, oral minox might be too much for just eyebrows and eyelashes just do topical

• +1
Reactions: aids
anyway I think I'll take furosemide every other day, 50 mg

Search for loniten 5 mg and you should see it too
A link would be better, I'm asking where you read specifically to use furosemide with minoxidil.
Or have you just taken the liberty because people preach how good furosemide is at debloating, and you thought you'd do that..

A link would be better, I'm asking where you read specifically to use furosemide with minoxidil.
Or have you just taken the liberty because people preach how good furosemide is at debloating, and you thought you'd do that..

diuretici dell'ansa= loop diuretics, in italian. Loop diuretics= Furosemide
Bumetanide
Torasemide (o Torsemide negli Stati Uniti)
Ethacrynic acid (o Etacrynic acid)

Attachments

• 1000050083.jpg
    1000050083.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 0
Just imagine average adult male weight 80kg, how it feels to weigh 55

Just imagine average adult male weight 80kg, how it feels to weigh 55
this is my current physique, I think I have a good frame apart from the clavicles that maybe seem a little narrow, I tried to gain weight for 1 month eating 3k calories like 4 months ago, the result was about 1kg more, I got discouraged and stopped. Im very skinny since birth

Attachments

• IMG-20240831-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20240831-WA0011.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 0
this is my current physique, I think I have a good frame apart from the clavicles that maybe seem a little narrow, I tried to gain weight for 1 month eating 3k calories like 4 months ago, the result was about 1kg more, I got discouraged and stopped. Im very skinny since birth
My sweet twig

I don't know, I wouldn't take furosemide, I wouldn't take oral minoxidil, I'd just take topical minoxidil for your concerns, considering your desire for hair growth is local to your brows and lashes.