75 years as subhuman vs 40 as an slayer chad

LOST

LOST

Gold
Would you prefer to have normal/decent amount of sex with decent women and live as a normie (being normie is another subhuman trait) and die at 75
or live only 40 years as a guy who fucks as much as he wants, with damn hot women and respected by other men?

BE HONEST WITH YOUR ANSWER, it will determine a lot on how bad you wanna ascend and how much are u willing to pay (health, time, money...) in order to achieve that insane greek god look.
MOST MEN HERE just "want to ascend" because they dream to become a god, but how many of you are really willing to put the effort and sacrifices in health, time, money...to become that person?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 5304, Deleted member 5574 and 2 others
Idk lol im below average. Prob even a high tier normie life Would be amazing to me

Basically would you rather be achilles or some philosopher

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
35 years as a tall giga Chad with big dick is more than enough for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
rather live 1 day as a gigachad than a lifetime as an incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
40 years but I would want to die in my sleep painlessly and peacefully without having had any health issues beforehand

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, .🇹🇩. and LOST
MOST MEN HERE just "want to ascend" because they dream to become a god, but how many of you are really willing to put the effort and sacrifices in health, time, money...to become that person?
rope if you surgerymaxx, take the throne if you are natural

And just curious
What are the things u re doing to become that chad?
I gambled all my student loans on the stock market to try and become a millionaire in my 20s. It failed.

Now leanmax+Hair transplant.

Would you prefer to have normal/decent amount of sex with decent women and live as a normie (being normie is another subhuman trait) and die at 75
or live only 40 years as a guy who fucks as much as he wants, with damn hot women and respected by other men?

BE HONEST WITH YOUR ANSWER, it will determine a lot on how bad you wanna ascend and how much are u willing to pay (health, time, money...) in order to achieve that insane greek god look.
id rather live 75 years if the only difference is whether I’m fucking hot women or not

id rather live 40 if I’m choosing between being a chad and a normie. I’m mostly looksmaxxing for validation not sex.

those options are not even close

40 of course

I would still take the Chad option even when you reduce it to 27 years

id rather live 75 years if the only difference is whether I’m fucking hot women or not

id rather live 40 if I’m choosing between being a chad and a normie. I’m mostly looksmaxxing for validation not sex.
Sex is a way of validation, men respect is another way of validation
WTF U talkin homie?

I gambled all my student loans on the stock market to try and become a millionaire in my 20s. It failed.

Now leanmax+Hair transplant.

bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
lmao bro cmon, id take 18 years of chad over 2000 years of subhuman LOL. life is shit anyways, so getting to die sooner + being chad is a winwin

• +1
Reactions: Slendercel, 000 and Deleted member 6892
lmao bro cmon, id take 18 years of chad over 2000 years of subhuman LOL. life is shit anyways, so getting to die sooner + being chad is a winwin
I don’t see much point in life beyond youth tbh since time will fly for you anyway

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 7313

40 obviously

bro I’ll even take 1 year as a chad tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
"40 years a slayer" - coming to theatres near you

Shit I'd take 1 year of slayer over 83 years of my life at this point. I'm probably gonna rope before I turn 25 anyway.

I'll take 5 minutes as subhuman.
Kill me please

Lowest iq thread latter option obvi

Imagine choosing the second option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back