7ft Chad drops nuclear blackpill on the premium manlets from r/tall

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Mistral

LOL at how he triggered these mfs by saying a fact :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
In 2024 it's >6'5 or death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, deepfuckingvalue, <6PSLcel and 13 others
I should have said heightpill, but I was in a hurry.
:feelsrope:

Ofc those mfs would be triggered, their height is their entire personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, user123456, 5.5psl and 13 others

LOL at how he triggered these mfs by saying a fact :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Haha why are they getting so triggered, started to look like r/Shortguys for a second.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, LegitUser, 0S4MA and 8 others
Ofc those mfs would be triggered, their height is their entire personality
Ikr

Apparently some people there think you are only tall if you can't find clothes on regular stores.

Ofc a fucking foid out all of people would agree with him, someone kill this bitch pls, she heightmoggs me wtf :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
Haha why are they getting so triggered, started to look like r/Shortguys for a second.
Maybe they should work on their ConFidEnce
Height doesn't even matter irl, woman like personality.
I know a 4'11 midget who slays Nordic stacies :feelsgah::feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Brutal, near him I'll always seem the size of a child.

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and theonewhocantascend
Goddamn they are acting like fucking women
this guy destroyed them

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
i cant stop caging at how mad these little soys are. How did they even reach that height with such high estrogen?

• JFL
Reactions: zura and theonewhocantascend
Brutal, near him I'll always seem the size of a child.
Thankfully, even if you encounter such giant beast irl he will probably have a shit face so the mogging wouldn't be too brutal .

God seems to think he has to nerf them somehow, never saw a >6'6 dude with Chad or chadlite face.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Thankfully, even if you encounter such giant beast irl he will probably have a shit face so the mogging wouldn't be too brutal .

God seems to think he has to nerf them somehow, never saw a >6'6 dude with Chad or chadlite face.
There was one guy who got posted by his girlfriend on r/tall...... he was 7ft tall..... and a chadlite in the face :hnghn:

Even the normies in the comments mired his genetics.... I think the post got deleted but I can try to find it.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RichardSpencel and theonewhocantascend
Goddamn they are acting like fucking women
this guy destroyed them
And he was probably fucking around a bit, his post was tagged as "humour"

But you know how soydittors are :soy:
R/tall is basically a bunch of subhumans holding on to their only cope, so if you take that away from them.....

• +1
Reactions: nope, LegitUser, zura and 2 others

Dr disrespect

• Hmm...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell and theonewhocantascend
7' is an ogre subhuman height

i'm way happier at 5'11 :feelswah:

at least i can ride rollercoasters while those ogres can't :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, RichardSpencel, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
its op

hes 6'5 with a horseface

next

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and NoReedemingFeature
whos gives a fuck what this horeface nigga says, 6ft is tall enough for 99.9% of girls

• Hmm...
There was one guy who got posted by his girlfriend on r/tall...... he was 7ft tall..... and a chadlite in the face :hnghn:

Even the normies in the comments mired his genetics.... I think the post got deleted but I can try to find it.
@theonewhocantascend
@RichardSpencel, I tagged you cuz you reacted.

That's the reddit thread, I can't find the pictures at all, all the archives don't have it... but he kinda looked like Niko.... but 7ft....
You can still read the comments...

There also was a thread about him on here as well.
Brutal replies as well, I even compared myself to him height-wise like the ppl in this thread, fucking brutal.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and 5'7 zoomer

“Height doesn’t matter broooo my height never helped me :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Same guys “what the fuck did you just say I’m not talk? Fuck you kill yourselfl:soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Brootal
@theonewhocantascend

That's the reddit thread, I can't find the pictures at all, all the archives don't have it... but he kinda looked like Niko.... but 7ft....

Brutal replies as well, I even compared myself to him height-wise like the ppl in this thread, fucking brutal.

Literally dwarves the average male............ brocel...........................................

• So Sad
its op

hes 6'5 with a horseface

next
I will have you know I'm 6'2 with a "horseface"

If you have compact mid face you might as well not even be a man, it's the most masculine trait ever.

@theonewhocantascend

Imagine that you post yourself on a sub reddit and the mogging you impose on the other members is so brutal that it gets deleted :forcedsmile:
I wonder though if maybe he deleted himself, because org incels were pming him explaining how over it is for them because they don't have his genes :feelsgah:
Poor guy, those gigamoggers are usually not that aware of their looks.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret

at least i can ride rollercoasters while those ogres can't :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
The problem is not the height in itself but at that height the FACE is usually kinda of ogre.

Im personally not one of those faggots to think looking masculine is bad, that's retarded, but ideally young woman want pretty boy feminine face on ogre height, and it helps if you are jacked too. Basically top 99.999999%.

Taste of their own blood.

• +1

Think of all the money we save from being able to still fit in our racecar bed as a child 🏎️

• Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Imagine that you post yourself on a sub reddit and the mogging you impose on the other members is so brutal that it gets deleted :forcedsmile:
I wonder though if maybe he deleted himself, because org incels were pming him explaining how over it is for them because they don't have his genes :feelsgah:
Poor guy, those gigamoggers are usually not that aware of their looks.
his girlfriend posted it and she was getting harassed cuz she was a LTB, debatable MTB dating a 7ft chadlite :feelshaha:

• JFL
LOL and they would shit on any short guy in a second using this tactic

• +1