7k after waking up

Scottrg

Scottrg

Gold
IMG 2157

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
you day trade?

send me $10 to know it's not larp, if you earned 7k then it wouldnt matter much. And if you do I'll give you my mewing course

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight, Aero, likenesss and 5 others
nvm 11k

Attachments

• IMG_2159.jpeg
    IMG_2159.jpeg
    739.8 KB · Views: 0
send me $10 to know it's not larp, if you earned 7k then it wouldnt matter much. And if you do I'll give you my mewing course
Same but i need 1 k

do you have cold showers tutorial also

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and Donkeyballs
Gold buy : 2322.5 - 2320.5

Sl : 2317.5

Tp1 : 2324.5

Tp2 : 2330.5

buy yourself something nice

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, piec, poopoohead and 1 other person
how does it feel to make that much money?

how does it feel to make that much money?
Mf that dont have money would say "meh money dont bring happiness" meanwhile i feel happy that i can pay for my mom’s house food everything, so i feels awesome and amazing

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: billymidnight, MA_ascender, likenesss and 7 others
Mf that dont have money would say "meh money dont bring happiness" meanwhile i feel happy that i can pay for my mom’s house food everything, so i feels awesome and amazing
mirin bro, I will make as much as you one day.

How much time did it take you to get the skills to make this possible? Also how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
congrats man idk what im looking at but that's awesome good for you 👍👍👍

How much time did it take you to get the skills to make this possible? Also how old are you?
Wish you everything best, im into that shit already 2 years, also i got professional friends helping me still, im 17

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Struggler03, murdah, poopoohead and 1 other person
How do you start this and can I do it from my phone also any YouTubers you recommend?
Yes i also do it from my phone, lazy to do it from pc lmao, also i would recommend watching "TRADING LAB" in youtube

How do you start this and can I do it from my phone also any YouTubers you recommend?
you need to have connections and sheit nigga... I decide if it goes up or down...
Screenshot 2024 06 24 011053

IMG 3097

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss and murdah
I was once your age too investing in crypto fooling others. Enjoy it while u have it lil bro
Fuck you mean, are you that really jealous that i can make fucking money instant of playing fortnite like a fucking loser

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and dragomaxxer
I was once your age too investing in crypto fooling others. Enjoy it while u have it lil bro
what does he gain from larping about this on org lmao its not like he is selling a course

what does he gain from larping about this on org lmao its not like he is selling a course
That type of people that will be jealous and will always hate whoever succeeds in life, i also share signals so that other can make money, fuck this guy

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
@Scottrg can i fart?

what was initial investment?