@7zyzz7 is requesting an unban

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

MGTOW
@7zyzz7 is requesting an unban after being banned for over 5 months
he was banned for too many warnings, it's not even that serious of a reason, i've been banned and unbanned for worse things
the waiting time for ban reconsideration by mods is 3 months, no? it has been way longer than that and now @7zyzz7 wants to return
i am making this thread for him since he is unable to post on the ban appeals section for spamming it out of desperation

@Alexanderr @Master @NumbThePain @Gengar @Jason Voorhees @Lmao @0hMan @emeraldglass @Gargantuan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, ryuken, The Grinch and 3 others
who?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine
Release my nigga!

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
@7zyzz7 is requesting an unban after being banned for over 5 months
he was banned for too many warnings, it's not even that serious of a reason, i've been banned and unbanned for worse things
the waiting time for ban reconsideration by mods is 3 months, no? it has been way longer than that and now @7zyzz7 wants to return
i am making this thread for him since he is unable to post on the ban appeals section for spamming it out of desperation

@Alexanderr @Master @NumbThePain @Gengar @Jason Voorhees @Lmao @0hMan @emeraldglass @Gargantuan
Well, he’s staying banned. He has made a few alts, it went unnoticed but now we gotta ban him. You low-key snitched. :forcedsmile:

@Lmao You can do the honors. :hnghn:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ryuken, FaceandBBC, Lmao and 3 others
Well, he’s staying banned. He has made a few alts, it went unnoticed but now we gotta ban him. You low-key snitched. :forcedsmile:

Yeah just keep banning OG users and letting retarded graycels take over the forum

• +1
Yeah just keep banning OG users and letting retarded graycels take over the forum
He should not have created multiple alts… he could have gotten unbanned if it weren’t for the alts. :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and IAMNOTANINCEL

yall took away his ability to appeal his ban. what was he supposed to do? it was likely out of desperation. he just loves the forum that much. i also made 2 alts but i got pardoned after 3 months when i got banned

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
yall took away his ability to appeal his ban. what was he supposed to do? it was likely out of desperation. he just loves the forum that much. i also made 2 alts but i got pardoned after 3 months when i got banned
Good point. But he could have just left it at a thread to appeal for his unban, instead of accumulating over 100 posts. :forcedsmile:

that was masters decision, and it was because u have VIP. in the rules u have to wait 6 months after ur appeal is denied to ask again

• JFL