Votes: 48 88.9%
  • 3/10 190cm

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 21931

B
Which would you rather to be

The 6'3 guy if in Germany, Netherlands or Scandinavia.

The 5'9 face mogger anywhere else and i might actually be happy about it. I'm already 5'9 4.5/10 irl.

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Acne Victim and buflek
Jesus Christ when will you niggers learn face>height? Fucking monkeys are so obsessed with height and looking like dominant alpha males who tower over other people when no one gives that much of a fuck.

Face is all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 27660, kebab and 1 other person

The 5'9 face mogger anywhere else and i might actually be happy about it. I'm already 5'9 4.5/10 irl.
youre a fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: zura and Acne Victim
Jesus Christ when will you niggers learn face>height? Fucking monkeys are so obsessed with height and looking like dominant alpha males who tower over other people when no one gives that much of a fuck.

Face is all
Face is important but near useless if you are very short (e.g. 5'6)

Just fucking lol. Equivalent of a 3/10 face would be like 5'4

• +1
Reactions: zura, kebab and Acne Victim
your low IQ is apparent after posting this and reflects clearly your schizo tier post/rep ratio

Why on earth? An ugly 6´3" is just an invisible tall subhuman in those countries. Being tall is nothing special in places like that, but a genuinely good looking face will always be rare and stand out. I can assure you a shorter 8/10 guy will do much, much better with women than an ugly tall one. Hell, even men might respect you more simply for your face alone despite being on the short side.

• +1
Reactions: zura

Face is all
It's because a lot of incels don't actually interact with women so they don't understand what they really like, which will be face, face, face 90% of the time. But your average incel does interact with men and he's intimidated by taller and bigger guys so he thinks that this is also what women prioritize in a man. Water that for most women 6´3" with a good face is even better than 5´9" with a good face, but to compare the latter with a 6´3" man with an ugly face is just hilarious. Face almost always eclipses everything else. At that point 5´9" is just a minor flaw, if a flaw at all, for most women.

• +1
Reactions: zura
youre a fucking idiot
Suck a dick you deranged faggot cum gargler
Why on earth? An ugly 6´3" is just an invisible tall subhuman in those countries. Being tall is nothing special in places like that, but a genuinely good looking face will always be rare and stand out. I can assure you a shorter 8/10 guy will do much, much better with women than an ugly tall one. Hell, even men might respect you more simply for your face alone despite being on the short side.
Because it doesnt matter how good your face is in a nation of 6’2 men and 5’8 women

I also did say id take the 5’9 facemogger anywhere else in the world

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Suck a dick you deranged faggot cum gargler

Because it doesnt matter how good your face is in a nation of 6’2 men and 5’8 women

u are just an anti social retard who never left his basement

im htn 5‘9.5 gymcelled in germany..

guess what retard i date a htb for 7 years and in that time got approached by a good amount of GOOD LOOKING women.. but keep believing what u want retard.. my 3-4/10 tall friends ger approached allllllll the time :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: zura and Elvisandreaa
u are just an anti social retard who never left his basement

im htn 5‘9.5 gymcelled in germany..

guess what retard i date a htb for 7 years and in that time got approached by a good amount of GOOD LOOKING women.. but keep believing what u want retard.. my 3-4/10 tall friends ger approached allllllll the time :lul: :lul: :lul:
So bro which is good tall ugly or good looking manlet

There is no nation where the average male height is 6´2" and that of women is 5´8". Even in Northern Europe women average at around 5´6", 5´7" max, men 5´11" or 6 ft max. If you actually had a good looking face at 5´9" you wouldn't be saying all this. Handsome guys that height do just fine even in taller countries.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane