user1728482728

zephir
Not a larper and not a "muh dick" poster
Size matters
"Big dick energy" is real
Women do audibly gasp and turn into whores at the sight of big dicks
Women tell their friends about men's dick size
A woman will tell you she misses your dick no matter how shitty you are to her
Men will compensate for average/small dicks, no matter how short or tall they are, you can sense it
A woman will forgo foreplay once she knows you have a big dick, no matter how good you are at eating pussy and fingering her pussy, the instinct for insemination is too strong for a bitch
With that said, if you have a small or average dick, just remember life isn't about pleasing women, don't fuck a woman to please her or to keep her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Chadelite, TheEndHasNoEnd and 8 others
larp

@knajjd gtfih ban him

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, KrissKross, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
Sign postpics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, chadchaddington, Julius and 23 others
Big dick size is a massive halo
If a woman can’t get off she will constantly think about you while she’s having sex with other men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5608, Mr.cope and 4 others
proof?
this reads like a larp

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Lev Peshkov
Size matters
Men will compensate for average/small dicks, no matter how short or tall they are, you can sense it
A woman will forgo foreplay once she knows you have a big dick, no matter how good you are at eating pussy and fingering her pussy, the instinct for insemination is too strong for a bitch
With that said, if you have a small or average dick, just remember life isn't about pleasing women, don't fuck a woman to please her or to keep her
Dont you hit into cervixes and sex becomes shitty with white foids ? Im 7 inches and dickmaxxing i'll stop at 7.5 max to not have painful sex

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
fit+bigdick+hour long stamina
is the sexpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Julius, Deleted member 5608 and Lev Peshkov
Size matters
yeah but who cares if shes enjoying herself tbh
i would rather have chad face than chad dick

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, SWG88, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
fit+bigdick+hour long stamina
is the sexpill
Basically how I kept my first FWB despite being fat in highschool. I was fat, but absurd cardio + strenght from rugby. If you can fuck till she taps out, youre good to go.

• +1
What's your girth?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and Lev Peshkov
Pics or larp

:feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: godirl, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6488 and 1 other person
I thought I'd post mine to mog OP but he didn't even provide proof

Dont you hit into cervixes and sex becomes shitty with white foids ? Im 7 inches and dickmaxxing i'll stop at 7.5 max to not have painful sex
Tf? U joking right i have 7 inches as well

Have you fucked a lot of girls before? Do you know if shorter girls, like let's say 5'2 or 5'1 girls, have a more "wow" reaction to your dick than say a 5'6 or 5'7 girl? Does a dick's length overall feel and seem huger to girls based on their height?

I thought I'd post mine to mog OP but he didn't even provide proof
If we make a dick mogging thread, this forum is gonna get raided by FBI. :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Have you fucked a lot of girls before? Do you know if shorter girls, like let's say 5'2 or 5'1 girls, have a more "wow" reaction to your dick than say a 5'6 or 5'7 girl? Does a dick's length overall feel and seem huger to girls based on their height?
The dick looks relatively larger, JFL when your dick is as long as a small girls foot. :feelsohh:

But I bottom out on both short and long girls equally, it's pretty random, doesn't change with height from my experience.:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 7313
keep beta pleasuring women while i 2 second goom your wifes asshole

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and malignant
Probably using imagination

I am the pope

OP is obviously larping but he's also not wrong

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 4614
Big dick is worthless!!! Only FACE and height matters! I have a huge dick and no girl cares about it.

cope, bait, larp all in one

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and RaciallyAndrogynous
Waiting for those pictures, homie.

Black Kid GIFs | Tenor

Bro no one wants to see your 8 inch dick

Big dick is worthless!!! Only FACE and height matters! I have a huge dick and no girl cares about it.
Homie, either your stroke game is shit or your dick is smaller than you think.

Homie, either your stroke game is shit or your dick is smaller than you think.
How should i ever get into the bed with a girl, if they dont like my face? No girl will ever see my big dick, if i dont pass the face test.

How should i ever get into the bed with a girl, if they dont like my face? No girl will ever see my big dick, if i dont pass the face test.
Idk, I am biased since I fucked around as a fat subhuman in high school and I am convinced they came back because I am naturally very dom +tall/strong and fucked them till they tapped out, the gossip spread and I had some coming to me.

I am convinced the majority of people here are volcels instead of incels/truecels who have read too much of this forum and now are scared to game girls because "fAcE iS eVeRYtHing" which makes them socially awkward/weird to talk to just because they literally have no experience with talking to women. :soy:

Thats why I think going redpill -> blackpill is better since redpill forces you to try and get real world experience and try instead of rotting till you get surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6963