8 months hair growth. Am I thinning?

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
I'm on mynox currently and brushing my hair. Will try to get on dura.

Does this look too thin?

Screenshot 20240904 133055

• JFL
Reactions: exlurkervv999, gabbeascend and wishIwasSalludon
you look like a school shooter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
your hair density isn't the problem.

• JFL
Reactions: exlurkervv999 and albe.ORG
topical minoxidil twice daily, 2.5 mg dutasteride daily, stemoxydine daily with trentinoin, microneedle once per week, and use fluridil as well daily

people r being broootal

topical minoxidil twice daily, 2.5 mg dutasteride daily, stemoxydine daily with trentinoin, microneedle once per week, and use fluridil as well daily
Yeah, I'm going to get duta in like three months. Can't get it right away. Am going to continue with mynox till then. Hopefully hair lasts. It looks thinner because I'm combing it and the mynox

people r being broootal
I'm not trying to ascend. I'm just trying to sustain my hair. I'm a narcissist to a degree so I've already enjoyed looking at myself. If I lose my hair that cope is gone

I'm not trying to ascend. I'm just trying to sustain my hair. I'm a narcissist to a degree so I've already enjoyed looking at myself. If I lose my hair that cope is gone
oh well, that is good. I would shape up ur eyebrows tho and get rid of the slight unibrow

oh well, that is good. I would shape up ur eyebrows tho and get rid of the slight unibrow
I usually do but have been lazy. Thx for advice

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Your hair is normal thickness your good,use oral minox tho topical makes it look greasy and does nothing,

Your hair is normal thickness your good,use oral minox tho topical makes it look greasy and does nothing,
I'll switch to oral soon. Thx for advice. It definitely makes my hair look worse

• +1
Reactions: finn899
tf is your ethnicity even? amerimutt theory :unsure:

Your not a narcissist, your a masochist who enjoys looking at yourself

• JFL
Reactions: SexDefender
get rid of that fucking unibrow retard wtf are you doing