8 x 6.25 is ideal penis?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years

plz tell me this isn't real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and HowAmIAlive123
i think realistically over 7 is ok for all but the most promiscuous, Cardi B type women.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
@Hades this chart is exaggerated you think?

I head that this chart was made by some PE guys,you can't talk about that type of stuff with foids cause they don't know the measurements.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Baldingman1998, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 6 others
"Women’s preferences for penis size may affect men’s comfort with their own bodies and may have implications for sexual health. Studies of women’s penis size preferences typically have relied on their abstract ratings or selecting amongst 2D, flaccid images. This study used haptic stimuli to allow assessment of women’s size recall accuracy for the first time, as well as examine their preferences for erect penis sizes in different relationship contexts. Women (N = 75) selected amongst 33, 3D models. Women recalled model size accurately using this method, although they made more errors with respect to penis length than circumference. Women preferred a penis of slightly larger circumference and length for one-time (length = 6.4 inches/16.3 cm, circumference = 5.0 inches/12.7 cm) versus long-term (length = 6.3 inches/16.0 cm, circumference = 4.8 inches/12.2 cm) sexual partners. These first estimates of erect penis size preferences using 3D models suggest women accurately recall size and prefer penises only slightly larger than average".

• +1
Reactions: Hades and Feminineboi
Real as fuck. Even the foids with "small cunt" can/does enjoy it. Start jelqing boyo

giphy.gif

6 inches of girth is really unusual

• +1
Reactions: Hades
I think girls chosen for this kind of poll aren't the average girls but sex addicts so it might be biaised.

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Nigga I am one square away from ideal length AND girth kms

bathmate or death tbh, murphy I am coming for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wasted and toolateforme
@Hades this chart is exaggerated you think?
This chart was made by a penis pill company. I’m pretty sure PE guys proved it years ago that the chart was designed to make all men feel small so they’d buy the product.

If I remember correctly this chart was first found attached to a guide on how to enlarge your penis and at the end of the “guide” there was links to shitty penis pills and other things that don’t help with size.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9837 and 8 others
just be a coke can

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice and toolateforme
My girlfriend would rarely have sex with me if I had a 6,25 inch girth and I think a lot of women don't think that girth is ideal. Legth is good but the girth is a bit too much for a lot of women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and hairyballscel
u bought a cock extender right OP? has it grown ur dick at all?

My girlfriend would rarely have sex with me if I had a 6,25 inch girth and I think a lot of women don't think that girth is ideal. Legth is good but the girth is a bit too much for a lot of women
once you're 6x5 what matters more to women is how long you can have sex before cuming

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
8x6 or death

u bought a cock extender right OP? has it grown ur dick at all?
I've only been using it for slightly over a week so far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Both length and girth in B

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Is 6’10 ideal height?

Hey thats me :feelsgah:

Thread no 47865890 about dick size on looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray, Vvvvxxxx, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
That pic was made by a PE company btw and isn't based on actual data

not cope either cause I'm AxB on this chart

F17B46CE 653A 46C2 8EFF 1934DDEBA16D

Just be in top 0.5% bro

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Hades and Vvvvxxxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Gazzamogga and Hades
9x7 is the biggest ive ever seen. Some trans on reddit has a 9.75x7

Women tend to overmeasure everything so if you're legit 6.5 you could fraud 7. You can fraud more if you're bigger.

@Hades the first one is top 0.5% (1 in 200), the second is top 0.01 (1 in 10,000)

That's the global average aka cope stats cause it includes asians and malnourished curries
these are the western average dataset stats

F7EB83B9 7D41 494A 89CC 459D9B558964

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
"Women’s preferences for penis size may affect men’s comfort with their own bodies and may have implications for sexual health. Studies of women’s penis size preferences typically have relied on their abstract ratings or selecting amongst 2D, flaccid images. This study used haptic stimuli to allow assessment of women’s size recall accuracy for the first time, as well as examine their preferences for erect penis sizes in different relationship contexts. Women (N = 75) selected amongst 33, 3D models. Women recalled model size accurately using this method, although they made more errors with respect to penis length than circumference. Women preferred a penis of slightly larger circumference and length for one-time (length = 6.4 inches/16.3 cm, circumference = 5.0 inches/12.7 cm) versus long-term (length = 6.3 inches/16.0 cm, circumference = 4.8 inches/12.2 cm) sexual partners. These first estimates of erect penis size preferences using 3D models suggest women accurately recall size and prefer penises only slightly larger than average".
I'm 6.4 life fuel

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
From 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 1,100

Pretty big difference tbh, 1 in 10,000 is freakshow tier
Big difference, yes, but women will still think you’re huge at that size.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person