80% of you are only missing the NTpill.

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Silver
Most of you are teenagers and are still stuck in an edgy period of your life where you care too much about everything.

Once you reach your early twenties, you'll start to see the boring repetition of all of this and will finally build a better attitude toward life.
In other words, you won't care as much anymore. Ironically, this is when life starts getting better.
Sure, Chad is born into the best life, but we're not Chad.
I promise you if you tried putting your mental barriers aside for 3 months, you'd be reborn.
I'm a perfect example. I've been stuck since I was 15, and only now at 24, once I actually started not caring and just going outside, reaching out to people, and trying with girls, have I seen immediate success. I plan on living my next 10 years the way I was supposed to from 15.

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME IN YOUR ROOM.

I already know the exact replies this post will get from bitter young people who find solace in trolling these posts instead of actually going out of their comfort zone.

If a LTN-MTN like me can do it so can you guys. Stop fucking coping and live for once. Stop giving a shit about every opinion. I've been rejected over 10 times in the last week. But I also started some connections. I'm going on a second date tomorrow ffs. inb4 betabuxx - she's travelling to my city for 30 mins and we already kissed.

FUCKING LIVE.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, rand anon, greywind and 11 others
Also start going to raves. Shit's a blast.

When the üntermensch realises that he has no NT and übermensch has NT

life and foids were 100x easier in school

• +1
Reactions: watah, greywind, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
I am actually diagnosed neurodivergent though. What you're talking about is more social anxiety

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek
I am actually diagnosed neurodivergent though. What you're talking about is more social anxiety
I can't comment on ND, as I am not diagnosed, but my whole life I was suspecting I ahd Aspergers. But honestly, now? I don't give a fuck even if I have it. I just say what I mean. Life is too short. :owo:

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
All of these are projections of your insecurities to keep you safe in your room. I know it because I thought so too.
muh comfort zone muhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuh
chad chills in his room with his stacys all day

raving is a truecel activity. do drugs all night and dance to music all alone.

but impossible to get any positive social interaction here.

muh comfort zone muhmuhmuhmuhmuhmuh
chad chills in his room with his stacys all day
why are you so obsesed with chads? are you gonna be one anyday? no. JFL at the 21st century and this forum.

Again, like I said, you're projecting. Even now.

are you gonna be one anyday? no. JFL
how do you know fat ass you never improved anyways
iam going to be chad at 20 and i will live as a rich mf in malta while you will still rot in offtopic hahahahahahahaha

how do you know fat ass you never improved anyways
iam going to be chad at 20 and i will live as a rich mf in malta while you will still rot in offtopic hahahahahahahaha
more power to you then my man, go for it.

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
more power to you then my man, go for it.
quick question how do u look like tho ? hahahahahah your prime years are already over boohoo nigger
and you know why you havent lived this cool life ? bcs of ur looks dumbass
there is no ''go live ur life'' if you are ugly, its all about your bones, height and frame.... god damn

Most of you are teenagers and are still stuck in an edgy period of your life where you care too much about everything.

Once you reach your early twenties, you'll start to see the boring repetition of all of this and will finally build a better attitude toward life.
In other words, you won't care as much anymore. Ironically, this is when life starts getting better.
Sure, Chad is born into the best life, but we're not Chad.
I promise you if you tried putting your mental barriers aside for 3 months, you'd be reborn.
I'm a perfect example. I've been stuck since I was 15, and only now at 24, once I actually started not caring and just going outside, reaching out to people, and trying with girls, have I seen immediate success. I plan on living my next 10 years the way I was supposed to from 15.

STOP WASTING YOUR TIME IN YOUR ROOM.

I already know the exact replies this post will get from bitter young people who find solace in trolling these posts instead of actually going out of their comfort zone.

If a LTN-MTN like me can do it so can you guys. Stop fucking coping and live for once. Stop giving a shit about every opinion. I've been rejected over 10 times in the last week. But I also started some connections. I'm going on a second date tomorrow ffs. inb4 betabuxx - she's travelling to my city for 30 mins and we already kissed.

FUCKING LIVE.

Sorry bhai but no nt for this face

Fzrcmj3yeifd1

quick question how do u look like tho ? hahahahahah your prime years are already over boohoo nigger
and you know why you havent lived this cool life ? bcs of ur looks dumbass
there is no ''go live ur life'' if you are ugly, its all about your bones, height and frame.... god damn
my man, I was approached a number of times in school, was chased by girls, groped by them, kissed, exc. But I was very shy, aka non-NT. I could never capitalize on it.

You really only have to be MTN.

And also, if you plan to ascend to chad, that means you're already HTN atleast, which means looks aren't stopping you.

Like I said stop projecting kido, and start living.

“A zoologist who observed gorillas in their native habitat was amazed by the uniformity of their life and their vast idleness. Hours and hours without doing anything. Was boredom unknown to them? This is indeed a question raised by a human, a busy ape. Far from fleeing monotony, animals crave it, and what they most dread is to see it end. For it ends, only to be replaced by fear, the cause of all activity. Inaction is divine; yet it is against inaction that man has rebelled. Man alone, in nature, is incapable of enduring monotony, man alone wants something to happen at all costs — something, anything.... Thereby he shows himself unworthy of his ancestor: the need for novelty is the characteristic of an alienated gorilla.”
― E. M. Cioran, the trouble with being born

interesting right, I don’t agree with it but nonetheless its on to something or just a cool perspective….

You really only have to be MTN.
Like I said stop projecting kido, and start living.
dnr no living for my 6,1 cutecel mtn face
if this would be true i wouldnt be here lololololol

You've ever been to I Hate Models?
No, I wanted to, but I don't like the type of music he plays in his sets.

I do have a lot of his singles in my techno-playlists like this banger:

but he doesn't seem to play this anymore.

all ill say when i see a users face i understand why it posts what it posts

“A zoologist who observed gorillas in their native habitat was amazed by the uniformity of their life and their vast idleness. Hours and hours without doing anything. Was boredom unknown to them? This is indeed a question raised by a human, a busy ape. Far from fleeing monotony, animals crave it, and what they most dread is to see it end. For it ends, only to be replaced by fear, the cause of all activity. Inaction is divine; yet it is against inaction that man has rebelled. Man alone, in nature, is incapable of enduring monotony, man alone wants something to happen at all costs — something, anything.... Thereby he shows himself unworthy of his ancestor: the need for novelty is the characteristic of an alienated gorilla.”
― E. M. Cioran, the trouble with being born

interesting right, I don’t necessarily agree with it but nonetheless its on to something.
This alien need of ours is what allowed us to be atop the food chain now and have such privileged lives.

This alien need of ours is what allowed us to be atop the food chain now and have such privileged lives.
But could you not argue gorillas live a good life too.

Again just an interesting perspective, I don’t necessarily agree with it fren

But could you not argue gorillas live a good life too.

Again just an interesting perspective, I don’t necessarily agree with it fren
Don't get me wrong, I find in interesting too, just saying that I don't think this need should be demonized. I think gorrilas are of a lower inteligence and don't suffer as much. Human lived in such bad conditions that I can't even fathom.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
I am bp asf but i know deep down being NT is the law

Last edited:
What about zoomers who cope with only going gym or school/college/uni?