• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, BoredPrince, Luffymaxxing and 6 others
she fogs the sheboons u post all the time

• Ugh..
Reactions: nope, kebab, Xangsane and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Eren
I think the abuse it's not because she's black, it's simply because she's ugly, but they try to make it look like it's a racist thing...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, theonewhocantascend, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
I think the abuse it's not because she's black, it's simply because she's ugly, but they try to make it look like it's a racist thing...
Her being ugly is just compounding. They did it to halle bailey and zendaya

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Eren and Gonthar
Why they never use high PSL shaniquas?

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
nobody would care if she wasn't ugly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Ricky212
But like who cares? Sheboons are mostly ignored. Literally 0'd.
Only on internet forums are they ignored. In real life they get attention

Didnt but they better make romeo arab, juliet can be whoever i dont care

Nah Romeo is Tom Holland
I dont wanna see no dutch faggot as romeo, go spam their website til they put an arab, you already have 11000 posts here

• WTF
Reactions: Ricky212
In that they activate attentional systems associated with startle and fight or flight reflexes

That applies to every foid. I'm just wondering why are they using battery sheboons instead of high PSL ones.

• JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
That applies to every foid. I'm just wondering why are they using battery sheboons instead of high PSL ones.
To BTFO black women’s image

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
She’s probably got the most unfortunate face I’ve seen in a while

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz and Ricky212
There would be outrage regardless, but yeah it’s cos she ded. If she looked decent like some Kelly Roland ass hoe then I wouldn’t bitch. Notice how the Jews are trying to push WMBW relationships but they will never work because blk foids don’t like Cumskins and Cumskins don’t like blk foids when they can fuck gooks

J00s should promote curry foids and white men if they want Cumskins to racemix more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Ricky212
There would be outrage regardless, but yeah it’s cos she ded. If she looked decent like some Kelly Roland ass hoe then I wouldn’t bitch. Notice how the Jews are trying to push WMBW relationships but they will never work because blk foids don’t like Cumskins and Cumskins don’t like blk foids when they can fuck gooks

J00s should promote curry foids and white men if they want Cumskins to racemix more
Don't understand why they are doing this.
If you wanna kill the white race you should promote ethnic men+yt woman.
White men fucking shitskin woman doesn't matter because men can impregnate as many women as they want.

Don't understand why they are doing this.
If you wanna kill the white race you should promote ethnic men+yt woman.
White men fucking shitskin woman doesn't matter because men can impregnate as many women as they want.
They already do that with BBCs Whire women and it’s going well but not well enough

Fucking niggers......

• JFL
Reactions: Lulleko
These fucking niggers.... omgg

• +1
Reactions: Lulleko
JFL at the average western "traditional" male

20 years ago if you was a man and remotely implied you knew the plot of romeo and juliet kids would insult and push you around everytime they saw you walking in the street

in this version Romeo kills himself when he wakes up next to Juliet after a night of beer-goggles drinking

• JFL
JFL at the average western "traditional" male

20 years ago if you was a man and remotely implied you knew the plot of romeo and juliet kids would insult and push you around everytime they saw you walking in the street
People have read shakespeare pretty consistently for 400 years. Not like it matters anyway. I read effeminate poetry and slay more than you.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
She is kinda ugly tho @Ricky212

• +1
Ugly ass nigga

TBH there was a black Romeo w/ a white Juliet last year in London at the Almeida theatre and no one really said anything. Probs a combination of woman + black + ugly + production in the spotlight

• +1

They’re increasing

• +1
TBH there was a black Romeo w/ a white Juliet last year in London at the Almeida theatre and no one really said anything. Probs a combination of woman + black + ugly + production in the spotlight
Tbh I think this is more high profile

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
People have read shakespeare pretty consistently for 400 years. Not like it matters anyway. I read effeminate poetry and slay more than you.
Dude that is kinda gay