Reactions: copemachine, Danish_Retard, the_explorer and 2 others
did he say dosages in video?

nevermind i watched, 24mg asta and 50mg lyco

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ascension!, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
did he say dosages in video?

nevermind i watched, 24mg asta and 50mg lyco
is this too much dosage/excessive from both?

Have been taking 60mg of Lycopene and 30mg of Astaxanthin ed for a little over a week now. No changes so far, but it usually takes more time than that from what I understand. I have noticed my skin becoming lighter and more uniform in color (less inflamed) from the 3g of MSM ed I also started taking around the same time, though (started taking for joint pain and it is working extremely well).

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger and Deleted member 3105
Have been taking 60mg of Lycopene and 30mg of Astaxanthin ed for a little over a week now. No changes so far, but it usually takes more time than that from what I understand. I have noticed my skin becoming lighter and more uniform in color (less inflamed) from the 3g of MSM ed I also started taking around the same time, though (started taking for joint pain and it is working extremely well).
It will probably take like 6-8 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
It will probably take like 6-8 weeks
My friend is doing the same, so I should be able to tell when it works for one of us. If it doesn't work for either of us after 2 months or so, then I will designate it as "bunk" and "pseudoscience."

He is skin type 2 or 3 with French mixture.

I am skin type 1 Nordic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105 and Itsnotmeiswear
My friend is doing the same, so I should be able to tell when it works for one of us. If it doesn't work for either of us after 2 months or so, then I will designate it as "bunk" and "pseudoscience."
report back if you see/don't see results. I can say beta-carotene 24mg daily for like 3 weeks made me orange as fuck so i stopped taking it. Currently on 12mg asta daily and just ordered Lycopene. Personally i think his reddish color mogs the orange you get from beta

report back if you see/don't see results. I can say beta-carotene 24mg daily for like 3 weeks made me orange as fuck so i stopped taking it. Currently on 12mg asta daily and just ordered Lycopene. Personally i think his reddish color mogs the orange you get from beta
Took betacarrotene years ago, but I did not like the color that much, but it definitely worked. My brother used to ask me if I was using tanning beds.

• +1
Reactions: Itsnotmeiswear
Nigger I get to become whiter

it's not pseudoscience lol, it's a well known biological mechanism
I know that betacarotene works (although the evidence with computer generated images they use is kind of flimsy), but we are talking about Lycopene and Astaxanthin.

In fish and other simpler organisms astaxanthin works, yes. But there isn't really a ton of evidence it works well in humans.

• +1
Took betacarrotene years ago, but I did not like the color that much, but it definitely worked. My brother used to ask me if I was using tanning beds.
yeah same now i am trying to achieve a reddish glowing color

Oh right

Well the result in this thread is pretty convincing. We'll see
My friend and I both saw his tiktok which made us want to try it; however, one cannot be 100% sure if he is telling the truth or not. He could just have a tan from tanning and saying it's from carotenoids. Then again, I don't see him shilling any products or trying to sell some course, so he really shouldn't have a reason to lie. But I am always skeptical.

• +1
Reactions: Itsnotmeiswear and Deleted member 3105
@BrahminBoss how much thyroid should I get to mitigate the dht effects?
Anyone knows how much effect astaxanthin and lycopene has on DHT levels? This study on rats showed a significant decrease in T and DHT levels after using astaxanthin…
ED95C859 8D6A 45B9 A8CA B53D6C6215C8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
actual looksmaxxing thread: 0 replies

but this is the type of shit you retards pay attention to

View attachment 2511775

unbelievable

What were you saying? I just got back from a more important thread.

• JFL
Anyone knows how much effect astaxanthin and lycopene has on DHT levels? This study on rats showed a significant decrease in T and DHT levels after using astaxanthin… View attachment 2522486
20 mg/kg is too much. Translating to humans the effect would be minimal.

• +1
Reactions: Inscol and Itsnotmeiswear
Where do you source your MSM and astaxanthin?

• +1
Reactions: credmaxing
  • +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
MSM anti-inflammatory properties may sometimes be a disadvantage as it may suppress recovery (in case of various sport traumas).

MSM anti-inflammatory properties may sometimes be a disadvantage as it may suppress recovery (in case of various sport traumas).
I will take that over not being able to do certain exercises because of pain. I am pretty sure being able to do pullups outweighs the tiny building muscle suppressing properties of MSM. The shoulder pain I had is virtually gone.

Last edited:

He is skin type 2 or 3 with French mixture.

I am skin type 1 Nordic.
Update?

is this too much dosage/excessive from both?
high does astaxanthin lowers dht and raises estrogen, keep in mind
24mg daily gave me gyno after a few months. had perfect skin though

high does astaxanthin lowers dht and raises estrogen, keep in mind
24mg daily gave me gyno after a few months. had perfect skin though
Source?

It depends on how much you personally aromatize. I was taking large doses, sometimes 48mg. Skin improved so much, but I did develop gyno. I stopped taking it and It went away after 2-3 months.

Last edited:
Rodent study
"Alphastat is comprised of 200 mg of a patented complex of Saw Palmetto Extract extract and Haematococcus pluvialis", So not in isolation, Saw Palmetto could also/alone be the cause.
Referred to one study which im pretty sure is the same as the above one, not in isolation.

Tbf 48mg is very high, but there are many causes of gyno (if you even did have it)

How old are you?

Pale skin is ideal

ethnic foid slayer to dick muncher

Rodent study

"Alphastat is comprised of 200 mg of a patented complex of Saw Palmetto Extract extract and Haematococcus pluvialis", So not in isolation, Saw Palmetto could also/alone be the cause.

Referred to one study which im pretty sure is the same as the above one, not in isolation.

Tbf 48mg is very high, but there are many causes of gyno (if you even did have it)

How old are yo
Rodent study

How old are you?
I was taking 3-5x the recommended dose. Skin was amazing. Went to the doctors. E2 way too high. Got gyno, Dropped back down after I quit taking it and gyno went away. The astaxanthin was the only thing different I was doing.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt