D

Deleted member 3105

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 40158, Deleted member 52374, Whitepill_Saint and 12 others
dnrd+cope

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Imagine having to tape your mouth in your sleep lmao. I just mew in my sleep I don’t need tape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist and Whitepill_Saint
If we had proof of people then things would be different. (Getting a low bf% and hitting puberty is not enough evidence).

I wrote that without even reading the post but I will later and I will add an edit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 3105
Not a single molecule of ADN, nor a pixel. It’s ovER for you

• JFL
because i, for the first time leaned down in my life and happened to have a really great jaw. (i was fat all my life and am still in puberty FYI).
The secret to most mewing transformations is body fat and puberty.

You will NEVER achieve a salludon tier transformation
Most likely because he had surgery.

(FYI, do not even bother with anything in this guide unless you have a caucasian skull.)
Currently un-reading as I type.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Whitepill_Saint, redmaxx and 3 others
I’m confused, is this for the tiktokcels?

If so, great thread. Would really help them. Otherwise…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, someone.something_ and ascension!
Yeah this is really one of those if you know you know kind of things, a lot of people talk about mewing on the surface level but have no idea how to actually put the principles of proper development towards their logical conclusion since it's genuinely complicated and then still requires a lot of obsession and effort to put into practice. Something most people don't have, let alone the kind of people to rot on incel forums for a unhealthy amount of time.

Another reason I think mewing is such an inflammatory topic to talk about is because you still need to have a good base for it to be life changing and THAT is determined by things like your genetics and hormonal profile in the womb etc... (things out of ur control)
And when you consider that a large majority of this forums culture manifests in the resentment of people who are dealt more favourable hands in that regard :chad:

It's really no surprise that it isnt accepted by the main community here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, It'snotover and 4 others
Yeah this is really one of those if you know you know kind of things, a lot of people talk about mewing on the surface level but have no idea how to actually put the principles of proper development towards their logical conclusion since it's genuinely complicated and then still requires a lot of obsession and effort to put into practice. Something most people don't have, let alone the kind of people to rot on incel forums for a unhealthy amount of time.

Another reason I think mewing is such an inflammatory topic to talk about is because you still need to have a good base for it to be life changing and THAT is determined by things like your genetics and hormonal profile in the womb etc... (things out of ur control)
And when you consider that a large majority of this forums culture manifests in the resentment of people who are dealt more favourable hands in that regard :chad:

It's because it's gotten such a bad wrap from tiktokcels with their "3 month transformations".

The whole point of mewing is about guiding growth from birth, and becomes just a preventative measure after puberty, yet all over YouTube, Instagram, tiktok etc you see fake transformations, then people are like "omg you can change your face in 1 year! Wowie!", and it's taken a life / cult of it's own, when even Mike Mew himself said changes would take years and effects would be minimal after puberty and just good facial development on it's own won't make you "model good looking".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, BluePillow and someone.something_

But all these mewing experts are subhuman jfl??

Obviously ignoring liars like Shami and Salludon who “mewed” their way to a new jaw completely.

• JFL
lol nigga reposted my post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nissan, Whitepill_Saint and coispet
But all these mewing experts are subhuman jfl??

Obviously ignoring liars like Shami and Salludon who “mewed” their way to a new jaw completely.
did they get surgery

• JFL
What should sfscels do?

• JFL

there will be a ton of copers incoming but i dont care.

Mewing, hardmewing, chin tucks, and incisor chewing saved me. And i didnt even know about mewing until february of this year when some girl i was dating asked me if i "mewed" because i, for the first time leaned down in my life and happened to have a really great jaw. (i was fat all my life and am still in puberty FYI).

Since then, i went on a rabbithole and got blackpilled, discovered how truecel my eye area was albeit having a good jaw.

You should be focusing on expanding the palatal width and inducing ccw in the maxilla.

If you are young enough and dedicated enough, you can transform your life in less than a year.

24/7 chin tucks, 24/7 hardmewing, taping your mouth shut during sleeping, thumbpulling, perma squinch, incisor chewing/normal chewing, and proper swallowing/breathing.

No matter your starting base (unless a true case of SFS), everyone is mildly downgrown and or terribly downgrown. Hence, most if not all people require CCW rotation of their maxilla.

This is to be achieved via the methods I provided above. Your genetic potential does **NOT** limit the forward growth of your maxilla, however it does limit the amount of bonemass that will be present in your face.

Your goal is to fix your occlusal plane, achieve CCW rotation of the maxilla, expand your palate (thumbpulling if poor, MSE if you have money) and then figure out what position you are at. A true mewing transformation occurs when your chin becomes shorter, yes shorter.

Unless you have ideal chin projection combined with a tall chin, your vertically "tall" chin is most likely a result of downward growth. Hence, mewing is going to make your chin vertically shorter, whilst projecting it more from the side.

You need to bonesmash and or get genio to fix this, if you happen to stumble upon this issue.

P.S - You will NEVER achieve a salludon tier transformation in regards to maxillary forward growth unless you hyperautistically become fixated with these things and have a proper routine every day. mewing is to grow your face ideally from a craniofacial perspective. Bonesmashing can further bone mass in targeted regions for aesthetic purposes. This, combined with softmaxxing and I can guarantee a year from now you will NOT be truecel.

(FYI, do not even bother with anything in this guide unless you have a caucasian skull.)

View attachment 2520876

i think chin tucks fix recession ? incisor chewing gives u bigger masseters,? thumbpulling for better maxilla ? and perma squinch is actually perma squint?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 3105
if you need to tape ur mouth when u sleep u r literally killing yourself

• JFL
Imagine having to tape your mouth in your sleep lmao. I just mew in my sleep I don’t need tape
Stfu it resolved my shitty morning allergies and made me breathe through my nose

• JFL
Thats why u got a better jawline,
Not fucking mewing
Half right. He could’ve been above average with average prominence and after the “stuff” he got more prominence while also having the above average base