D

Deleted member 3105

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 33711, mirrormogger and 15 others
100% agree. My key takeaway is that there are lots of men out there who are upset about their appearance, and don't know that there's a way to change it. Why gatekeep? In an ideal world, we'd care less about people's appearance as we become more civilized, but we all know that isn't the case. Hence, we can provide real solutions to better everyone's self-esteem - what's to hate about that?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionCel, shalomnigga, Deleted member 31497 and 5 others
100% agree. My key takeaway is that there are lots of men out there who are upset about their appearance, and don't know that there's a way to change it. Why gatekeep?
Fuck em fuck those normies they can eat shit for all I care

• +1
Reactions: reggieboi8, Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 31497 and 3 others
It’s not the knowledge that we must gatekeep, it’s that we can’t undermine the prejudice against getting surgery, or else competition will rise. Bluepillers will always dissuade others from looksmaxxing themselves to subconsciously reduce competition. We must consciously reduce competition for our own sake.

Edit: DNRD when I wrote this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, IMOGYOU, Soychadcell and 5 others
Thirdly, if you think that some discussions on this niche internet forum will be enough to change the entire world's perception on surgery and translate into a significant change in the pool of attractiveness of people around you in real life, I have nothing to say. Spare others of your retardedness.
I wouldn’t underestimate potential influence.

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Soychadcell
Chill Chudcel
Lol this forum is riddled with retards and legit mental normies. Gatekeeping exists for a reason and it should be encouraged.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and Deleted member 55854
I actually agree. Barring some certain failos, there is most likely a surgery that exists which will fix it and increase your PSL. But most people are either too poor or neurotic to even consider them.

Since I'm bimax enthusiast, I'll use jaw surgery as an example. Look at this recently posted thread on r/jawsurgery

This individual has decided that they won't go through with it because of the "struggles" of recovery JFL. Yes, it's not easy but it's only at most a year of your life to get back to normal for a lifetime of benefit. I'll tell you what the real struggle is; having a fucking recessed jaw and being treated as less than others because of your bone structure.

No pics so I'm making some assumptions here, but OP is now going to go do some soft tissue plastic surgery when the underlying issue is their recessed jaws all along. Instead of fixing the underlying problem, they opt for "easier" and "cheaper" solutions and will likely need to do jaw surgery ANYWAY after they're still dissatisfied with their soft tissue augmentations.

And this person is already considering plastic surgery alternatives, what do you think the average person thinks?

The information is always there and available if people want it - there's no need to gatekeep it when most people are either too retarded or poor to make the right decisions when it comes to surgery. You want to know the kicker? There are people who have the money and do the research, they just don't post here - they probably just got what they needed and left.

The only people who post here are ones coping with their mentalceldom of not being capable of going through with what they know they need, or can't afford it and lack the intellect and/or work ethic to get enough money to pay for it.

There's no need to gatekeep information when most people are gatekeeping themselves JFL.

• +1
Reactions: anticel, Deleted member 3105 and Mr. President
The biggest surgery gatekeeper will always be money anyways.

• +1
Reactions: anticel, Deleted member 3105 and gigell
Firstly, there's hardly any secret esoteric knowledge about surgery here

Secondly, everyone saying that is guaranteed to be some random with 0 contribution to the forum's surgery knowledge or, if we want to talk about shit that actually matters, advancements in the field of cosmetics

Thirdly, if you think that some discussions on this niche internet forum will be enough to change the entire world's perception on surgery and translate into a significant change in the pool of attractiveness of people around you in real life, I have nothing to say. Spare others of your retardedness.

Fourthly: if anything, it's very noble and sympathetic to go out and spread this information to other ugly guys who don't know that they're ugly and that there's a way to fix it. There are many guys with similar experiences to you who just never got on cel forums.

Overall, a very retarded and unecessarily narcissistic stance.

Tiktok zoomers are way too high inhib to even get it. NOT EVEN LOOKSMAXXERS SOFTMAXX.

• +1
Reactions: Asspear and Deleted member 3105
Acting like everyones gonna ascend to chad even the most blackpilled surgeon and surgeries, expect minor improvements a guy went from LTN to MTN, with the most blackpilled set of surgeries

Thats ignoring its the same price as a new car or downpayment on house

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
Worse than hate keeping are people who purposefully spread mis information.

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
Acting like everyones gonna ascend to chad even the most blackpilled surgeon and surgeries, expect minor improvements a guy went from LTN to MTN, with the most blackpilled set of surgeries

Thats ignoring its the same price as a new car or downpayment on house
Still a while level can change your life if a mtn female gae maxes he can get some results

a society aware of the importance of aesthetics, striving to be beautiful would be a much healthier and better society.

nobody is gatekeeping weight loss and yet so many people stay fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048 and Deleted member 3105
a society aware of the importance of aesthetics, striving to be beautiful would be a much healthier and better society.

Yea that's never gonna happen.

Firstly, there's hardly any secret esoteric knowledge about surgery here

Secondly, everyone saying that is guaranteed to be some random with 0 contribution to the forum's surgery knowledge or, if we want to talk about shit that actually matters, advancements in the field of cosmetics

Fourthly: if anything, it's very noble and sympathetic to go out and spread this information to other ugly guys who don't know that they're ugly and that there's a way to fix it. There are many guys with similar experiences to you who just never got on cel forums.

Overall, a very retarded and unecessarily narcissistic stance.
No it’s not it’s a basic principle
If everyone gets surgeey than it invalidates the whole point because everyone is more attractive retard

• +1
Reactions: adam_ross2549
nobody is gatekeeping weight loss and yet so many people stay fat
your not competing with those people. Those people are destined to fail your competing with the guy with the insane work ethic whos tired of not beaing treated well and people with money

The biggest surgery gatekeeper will always be money anyways.
well thats the whole point, the wealthy will have even higher smv because they ar more likely to get surgery done.

Most cosmetic surgery is bluepilled and a fucking meme, literally looks like shit. Jfl at thinking the average mfer or even the average looksmaxxer will ever break their jaws, peel their face off, or shove titanium into their orbits.

Not to mention that most of you don’t have the patience to wait a year so Giant can take your case to actually ascend. I endorse every mfer to have surgery. It’ll mostly look like shit.