8th month on Tretinoin - fine lines reduced by half.

BucketCrab

BucketCrab

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
Been on 0.05 Tretinoin for 8 months now (I apply it 5 days a week).

This morning I finally noticed some fine lines smoothing results!

I had fine expression lines on my forehead (I furrow it a lot) but this morning I noticed they're basically almost completely gone. Mornings were the moment I generally used to notice them more, since I sleep with my face buried in the pillow, so it was extra nice to have this kind of surprise.
The difference is quite staggering, I wasn't consciously looking at it every day because I heard it takes at least a year to notice fine lines improvement, but I randomly noticed my skin looked extra smooth and that's when I saw it.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, pneumocystosis, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
whats ur age?

lifefuel ngl

26, almost 27.
29 here and im on tret 0.1
struggled with small bumps on skin, skin texture looked also rough as hell. Tret is working. Been on tret since late august.

The orbital fat loss might be true, but it doesnt matter since i always had bad under eye fat, also aging plays a role in fat pads, and at 29 they might be gone.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Danish_Retard
29 here and im on tret 0.1 View attachment 2237134 struggled with small bumps on skin, skin texture looked also rough as hell. Tret is working. Been on tret since late august.

The orbital fat loss might be true, but it doesnt matter since i always had bad under eye fat, also aging plays a role in fat pads, and at 29 they might be gone.
Are you considering getting fat grafts? They’re relatively cheap and the results are long lasting

Are you considering getting fat grafts? They’re relatively cheap and the results are long lasting
I will, but i want to go a lil longer just to make sure the fat grafts are completely gone, then make a decision after that, is there a timeline for when tret stops burning fat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
i been trying 0.05 and the results are unbelievably good do you think i should move to 0.1? are there any differences when u moved up?

I will, but i want to go a lil longer just to make sure the fat grafts are completely gone, then make a decision after that, is there a timeline for when tret stops burning fat?
Tret only burns fat if you put it near areas with thin skin(undereyes or anywhere near your eyes).

You should be careful with applying it near your eye area, it can affect the oil glands in your eyes and you’ll end up with chronic dry eyes

Tret only burns fat if you put it near areas with thin skin(undereyes or anywhere near your eyes).

You should be careful with applying it near your eye area, it can affect the oil glands in your eyes and you’ll end up with chronic dry eyes
After i started slugging i didnt have that burning sensation around my eyes. I apply it to the under eye area and it was burning before But not if i slug it with vaseline

I have been using tret for more than a year from skinorac and it gives me the gay glow.

29 here and im on tret 0.1 View attachment 2237134 struggled with small bumps on skin, skin texture looked also rough as hell. Tret is working. Been on tret since late august.

Mumbai chad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back