giga mogger
SuiFuel for dicklets. Let the cope begin

Attachments

• 27144976-DD9B-4A95-91B8-5B549B73CBE1.jpeg
    27144976-DD9B-4A95-91B8-5B549B73CBE1.jpeg
    135.6 KB · Views: 66
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Not measured my dick in years and years but i know its big because my past girls told me so.

Imagine your cock being too big to fuck a girl. I’d probably get more dopamine from that than actual sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopingCel, sadakiyo, CopeAndRope and 5 others
I want BBC

The dickpill stands hard and tall every single fucking time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Arkantos
Depends on the bitches.
I'm sure if you could actually slay and you perfered small chics then 5.5 x 7.5 would be ideal
Anyone have any idea about how much growth you can expect with dht gel?

This chart is absolute bullshit jfl at these numbers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 1140, haircutcel and 1 other person
6ft5manlet

XD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope, Germania and Ritalincel
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Ritalincel
The Man: Jack Black talks penis sizes, eyebrow grooming and rock ‘n roll
ARTS
By Jesse Stanchak Oct 2, 2003 12:00 AM

A small penis can do wonders for rock n’ roll.

“I don’t have much of a package and I rock pretty good. Here’s the weird thing, I think some of the best rockers have really small dongs and they rock extra hard to make up for it. Ozzy? I got news for you. Two inches. Hard. I’ve seen it. I wish I had a smaller dick so I could rock even harder than I do. Mine is small. But not small enough.”

my dick is almost this: 6.8x6

in my opinion the lentgh matters much less than the girth
i mean, girth is what opens and fills the pussie
the head is bigger in fact, and girth from top view is bigger than sideview, but side view is still big.

Last edited:
8x6? good or no?
80c7a6c6-26b3-4e79-a298-cecf4d53d5a4_screenshot.jpg

Dude, stop coping. Whats your height?

JFL How am i Coping? 6'3 isn't considered short anywhere but The Netherlands and some European countries.

And i'm 5'2 but i don't see what my height has to do with this.

I'm not black but i do have 19cm dick. so do you perhaps?

JFL How am i Coping? 6'3 isn't considered short anywhere but The Netherlands and some European countries.

And i'm 5'2 but i don't see what my height has to do with this.
6'3 is MIDGET tier

• +1
  • +1
Anywhere it is. You start sorta becoming a man at 6'5, and I'm coping actually because that's my height. I'd say 6'6

No. it's quite literally only true in your Tallfag country. anywhere else 6'3 is tall.

No. it's quite literally only true in your Tallfag country. anywhere else 6'3 is tall.
You're a coping machine. Calling other normie-short people tall won't make you less short. 6'3 = short
I see a lot of females that height everywhere

• +1
You're a coping machine. Calling other normie-short people tall won't make you less short. 6'3 = short
I see a lot of females that height everywhere

JFL are you really this stupid? yes you're seeing lot of females that height in your fucking country not in Romania or elsewhere. anywhere else 6'3 is Tall.

I have a friend in Spain and some relatives in USA. 6'3 is Tall there.

JFL are you really this stupid? yes you're seeing lot of females that height in your fucking country not in Romania or elsewhere. anywhere else 6'3 is Tall.

I have a friend in Spain and some relatives in USA. 6'3 is Tall there.
Dear god what a retard. 6'3 is short everywhere but some hapa countries ffs. Just cease the cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Roping Subhuman
people on this forum REALLY have to go out some time

• +1
Reactions: Germania
people on this forum REALLY have to go out some time
I go out you twink. It's just that manlets really like to lower the averages to feel less towered statistically lmfao. Sumadi

• +1
I go out you twink. It's just that manlets really like to lower the averages to feel less towered statistically lmfao. Sumadi
saying u need to have an 8x6 cock or rope is like saying u need to be chico or kys

• +1
Dear god what a retard. 6'3 is short everywhere but some hapa countries ffs. Just cease the cope

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

8e9c67fdb9404246bd8464f904e99cba.png

adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif

JFL so you actually think 6'3 is short in USA and Spain? what the fuck?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif

JFL so you actually think 6'3 is short in USA and Spain? what the fuck?
I think you're just a delusional turbomanlet. I'm constantly towered by foids and I'm 6'5. Idk what fantasy you're living in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Roping Subhuman
I think you're just a delusional turbomanlet. I'm constantly towered by foids and I'm 6'5. Idk what fantasy you're living in
Wtf world are you living in where you're constantly towered by foids at 6'5'' jfl you gotta be trolling

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman

JFL you really have to be Trolling at this point.

For the last fucking time. i'm not talking about your fucking country! just got to Spain and then tell me 6'3 is short there.

Dicklet spotted
7.5x5 by ur chart i would be barely satisfying girls yet i only ever had compliments and scatched backs from fucking

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 39
i like girls poopers
any peewee can fit in there

JFL you really have to be Trolling at this point.

For the last fucking time. i'm not talking about your fucking country! just got to Spain and then tell me 6'3 is short there.
I travelled to Spain and I can ensure you the average is around 6'6 on the younger generations.
7.5x5 by ur chart i would be barely satisfying girls yet i only ever had compliments and scatched backs from fucking
Larping faggot
i like girls poopers
any peewee can fit in there
Tru

• +1
Unprecedented cope. Making shit up just to hide the fact that you're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Roping Subhuman
Wtf world are you living in where you're constantly towered by foids at 6'5'' jfl you gotta be trolling
It's true man, just swallow the heightpill and stop coping like a little bitch

• +1
I travelled to Spain and I can ensure you the average is around 6'6 on the younger generations.

Ok so you definitely are Trolling. thanks for confirming it.

Last edited:
Unprecedented cope. Making shit up just to hide the fact that you're ugly.
I'm actually good looking, but whatever. At least i can accept flaws such as my height, 6'5 (short side of the average)

• +1
I'm actually good looking, but whatever. At least i can accept flaws such as my height, 6'5 (short side of the average)
Wtf is this dude saying ? Short side of the average at 6'5. I can't :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Ritalincel you're from France right? is 6'3 short or Tall there?

• +1
Jfl at all these braggers in here.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Jfl at all these braggers in here.

Yeah it's subtitle humble bragging.

'Yeah bro i'm only 6'5 Manlet plus i'm very gl.'

They say all of this ridiculous shit because they want to be validated and want somebody to rightfully tell them how they're wrong and all other shit. JFL imagine going on Incel forums because you want to be validated. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

Foid tier behaviour tbh.

They say all of this ridiculous shit because they want to be validated and want somebody to rightfully tell them how they're wrong and all other shit. JFL imagine going on Incel forums because you want to be validated. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

Foid tier behaviour tbh.
Man you're the biggest coper ever. 6'5 is S H O R T . GET OVER IT CUCK

• +1

Foid tier behaviour tbh.
Yeah, we're honestly not behaving better than foids.
But just ignore this guy, it's become obvious that he is just trolling. Jfl at arguing with him.